Dressing Better Vol 2.0

actually sitting down I knew to unbutton the bottom then I forgot once I got drinks in me
laugh.gif
How old are you really bro? Seen you posting for years there's no way you're as young as you look. 
laugh.gif

Bet you pull though. 
pimp.gif

actually sitting down I knew to unbutton the bottom then I forgot once I got drinks in me:lol:

suit fits pretty ok, if i were you, being a slim guy and all id take advantage and slim the *** out of that suit, go real Euro...lol that look goes great with your frame,, the sleeves seem to be a bit on the long side too, also tie your tie well enough that there is no gap....so it doesnt look sloppy...

aren't the sleeves sort of long? shouldn't the sleeve stop where the wrist meets the hand? it looks like it almost touches the thenar space (v formed between thumb and index finger)

...or is that more of a preference thing?

Last edited:
That generic button-down struggle :smh:

I am 6 foot thin and lankely...but i need a 16-16.5 inch neck...so medium usually fits great in the body but the neck and arms are too small/short...but large i float in but the neck and arms are right on....hunting down a slim fit large...uniqlo mediums are ok...since they have a 16 inch neck..but the sleeves are always tight on my arms and shoulders don't fit great....still on the hunt for the perfect fit so i can stock up

I am 6 foot thin and lankely...but i need a 16-16.5 inch neck...so medium usually fits great in the body but the neck and arms are too small/short...but large i float in but the neck and arms are right on....hunting down a slim fit large...uniqlo mediums are ok...since they have a 16 inch neck..but the sleeves are always tight on my arms and shoulders don't fit great....still on the hunt for the perfect fit so i can stock up

Go custom man. Modern Tailor has them for about $50 and you get everything how you want, from neck size to sleeve length.

Go custom man. Modern Tailor has them for about $50 and you get everything how you want, from neck size to sleeve length.

appreciate it repped will check this out for sure...just frustrating when i go to stores and i was at the gap this weekend and i liked their modern oxfords...looks nice and casual to leave untucked without being too formal could dress up or down....was going to buy it but tried on the large and was big in the body and the medium was tight in the shoulders and neck :smh:

my IG is in my sig, still learning about dressing better but yeah

i think you need a smaller neck size for your dress shirt. something as small and simple like a pocket square would make a big difference.

next time, take a fuller pic to show your pants and how it fits with the jacket, but the jacket looks to fit ok, and don't button the last button like stated before.

also, stand straight if you want a better critique of how a suit fits on you.

Looks like the Allen Edmonds seconds website was not intended for the public after all.

http://www.aexnet.com/

Access to this extranet is limited to authorized wholesalers and suppliers of Allen-Edmonds Shoe Corporation. You are agreeing to treat all information on this extranet as confidential and further agree not to disclose any information from this extranet to any third parties.

What shoes/passable sneakers are y'all wearing for casual Fridays?

Not many, my sneakers are getting very little play as of late.

Vans
Jack Purcells
Nike Killshots (Underrated IMO)
Simple Dunks
Simple AM1's
Jordan Black/Red IV's
Jordan Black/Red III"s

I have so many shoes collecting dust, :frown:. Might just sell, feels batman.

How much longer before they have plaid pattern compression pants though. That's menswear in da gym, b.
Looks like RGIII already has a pair.  Da emasculation continues.

What shoes/passable sneakers are y'all wearing for casual Fridays?
Not many, my sneakers are getting very little play as of late.

Vans
Jack Purcells
Nike Killshots (Underrated IMO)
Simple Dunks
Simple AM1's
Jordan Black/Red IV's
Jordan Black/Red III"s

I have so many shoes collecting dust, 
frown.gif
. Might just sell, feels batman.

Last edited:
Supposed to snow in NY tomorrow and Wednesday. Will be wearing my winter jacket. Makes no sense since it was 60 degrees on Saturday.

Move to LA my man :pimp:

Hahah, I wish it were that easy. You Cali cats have it too nice. I would miss the snow around the holidays though

Everything is within driving distance in LA. Winter time, yeah it was pretty warm for the most part but the mountains still go some snow. Want the beach and have almost year long of beach weather? Less than 30 minute drive. Amusements parks, Universal, Disney, Six Flags, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, etc.. take your pick. Art/museums? LACMA, Getty, MOCA, Science Center, etc... Shopping? Rodeo, Beverly Center, South Coast, etc... Lots of outlets too. Sports team? Well, if you're a football fan you're out of luck. :lol: San Diego is only a few hours away so if you like the Chargers then... yeah you're out of luck.

Really can't imagine living outside of SoCal unless it is time to retire.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom