Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Teen Mitt Romney via Vanity Fair:

item0.rendition.slideshowWideVertical.young-mitt-romney-ss08.jpg

item2.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.young-mitt-romney-ss02.jpg

item3.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.young-mitt-romney-ss03.jpg

item4.rendition.slideshowWideVertical.young-mitt-romney-ss04.jpg

item7.rendition.slideshowWideHorizontal.young-mitt-romney-ss07.jpg

As for a print magazine by SE, I am not sure they can make much $$ from it. Magazines are a dying breed and their market would be much smaller than that or GQ, Esquire, Details, etc... Plus the magazines I want, I get for free like Maxim, Car&Driver, etc.. or pay like $3 a year for the GQ and Esquire. I think they are better off with a digital mag and get more ad sponsors, like their typical SE website, maybe just expand it.
Do you know of any recent codes for GQ (google search has nothing)? I think you posted a code a couple years ago and my subscription is finally up :lol: :nerd:

How do you guys feel about suspenders or old vintage 1800 wear(Civil War based)(not racist, serious, Ab lincon used to have the dopest suspenders.

How do you guys feel about suspenders or old vintage 1800 wear(Civil War based)(not racist, serious, Ab lincon used to have the dopest suspenders.

lol nothing racist about that.

couple of fits I put together since fall has begun but never posted

the pic to the right makes the jacket look younger then it is.

Cole Haan has some BEAUTIFUL duck boots, CH has really stepped it up with their designs, walked in there and was really tempted.
pics?

:nerd:

are you going to get it tailored? im interested in jcrew wool suits but been hesitant to pull the trigger...they're def not cheap. im gonna try my hand at indochino thurs. ill consider j crew suiting after. looks dope tho :pimp:
unrelated, i just got these in the mail
230121_2764_41

10" shearling real lamb fur ll bean. they don't produce a lot of these during the season i guess i was lucky to grab mine in time.
quality is crazy and fit tru to size (for me at least).

Nice! That must be some thick shearling for those to fit TTS, everyone I know (including me) sized down 1.5-2 sizes for the regular bean boots. Either way, those are gonna keep you warm in the winter. Just be careful with that all rubber sole and chain tread, it can get slippery when it's snowy or icy out.

yea im hoping the sole aint an issue with grip. but then again you could slip with timbs on.

agreed. I would like those red joints if they were in black though. And the chelsea boots aren't too bad

Those H&MxMMM sneakers is a disgrace to the OG.

2r7sp43.jpg

Thing aint has fake stitching, those are embossed. Sole is so cheap and see-through too and leather just looks terrible.
2iawl6x.jpg

^^^ Get ready to see all your local mall ballers and etc... rocking them joints to def.

I wouldn't even consider buying a shoe from H&M. Thats asking for trouble and having a severe desire to throw away money.

Hey guys, I just picked up my first suit and would really appreciate some comments/critiques, tips on alterations etc.
So I sized up on the jacket and got the pants slightly tapered. Still thinking about getting them hemmed as I'd prefer no break.

Do you guys see anything else that can be fixed?

I thought the jacket looked fine before you sized up, but neither look bad, the pulling doesn't bother me as much as a jacket that fits lose...a lot of times jacket is unbuttoned anyways. Pants look great.

So I sized up on the jacket and got the pants slightly tapered. Still thinking about getting them hemmed as I'd prefer no break.

the taper looks way better. Before you looked uncomfortable since it was too slim.

Pretty good job, I think that looks pretty good. I'd personally prefer it to fit slimmer all around (i'd taper the bottom maybe another 1/4" and have the sides taken a bit) but that isn't for everybody. It's good you sized up though since the first ones sleeves look a tad too short. It's a solid suit.

big question i recently bought a pair of suede loafers got water spilled on them try to clean with more water and made a huge mess... I've tried using a suede brush & eraser Nothing.

Would bringing these to a shoe shop help the damage?

big question i recently bought a pair of suede loafers got water spilled on them try to clean with more water and made a huge mess... I've tried using a suede brush & eraser Nothing.
Would bringing these to a shoe shop help the damage?

Certainly couldn't hurt at this point. It's simple, bring it to them and ask them if they can fix it, if they they said they can but couldn't then don't pay. They'll likely tell you off the bat if it is fixable or not, just bring it to a competent cobbler.

I purchased their normal Stafford(?) brown wingtips about a year ago for like 60-70. Looks much like the one you have pictured only a lighter shade. I'll try to post a pic when I get back home.

Anyone have a link to these shoes?

Back
Top Bottom