Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I forgot a couple details...
- The wedding is for a high school female friend
- I'm only going to drink with my buddies
- Most of the wedding will be from rural Wisconsin
Bought some charcoal slacks, still looking for a shirt/tie combo and maybe wearing a sweater over the top. That Well-Groomed blog is sick, though.

If you are going with the charcoal slacks then wear a v-neck sweater. Don't do the slacks, shirt and tie look. If you are doing the blazer, patterned shirt and slacks; well it all depends on the colors you're talking about. Frankly, I'd go with the blazer, patterned shirt and slacks but again, it depends on the colors of the pants and blazer,, and the shirt as well.

Those painted jeans might be a cop, depending on how they fit...the black suit jacket doesn't look too bad either...

If anyone is interested, Sierra Trading Post has 40% off today only (I just saw this) with coupon code SAFWD10412. I haven't ordered from there in a long time and I'm pretty sure that was a rain jacket. Already discounted prices, they carry some good brands (I saw Trickers on there in limited sizes). I always saw it as more of an outdoor & winter gear seller but they have a wide range.
Few examples:
Tricker’s William Chukka Boots - Suede (For Men)

Tricker’s Burford Derby Boots - Smooth Leather (For Men)

Tricker’s Whitman Wingtip Shoes - Oxfords, Leather (For Men)

Nice. Thinking about pulling the trigger on this jacket:

john-varvatos-star-usa-donegal-tweed-sport-coat-for-men-in-black-taupe~p~3983h_02~1500.jpg

Can anyone school me real quick on donegal tweed? I have a feeling you know what I'm talking about wj4...>D

$168 shipped, John Varvatos Star USA. Good deal?

LOL!!!!  Nice try bro...let me know when u find that lead....Im trying to cop another pair of achilles in black
I bought all 3 pairs of my MMM GATs for around $250 each from Yoox.

Thanks Sasha! Got the lapel pins tonight.
tumblr_mcfnefiYmF1rux7jzo1_500.jpg

Man, that Margiela & H&M collab is going to have a lot of dudes using that Kanye line about the jacket :lol:

Not going lie I may #$ck with some of that MMM/HM stuff. I need some nice beater stuff to wear to the club. Being in Houston I'm hopping the stuff sits.

As RFX said the quality on the shoes may be suspect compared to the mainline stuff, but its got to be better that retro Jordans.
Yeah switch Houston to Philly and thats me right there. Maybe I'm not up on clothing like yall but most of that stuff looks cool to me like the wool coat, reversible jean/vest, and the other reversible coat.

Yeah switch Houston to Philly and thats me right there. Maybe I'm not up on clothing like yall but most of that stuff looks cool to me like the wool coat, reversible jean/vest, and the other reversible coat.

I don't know what part of Philadelphia that you live in, or which H&M you were planning on going to, but do not expect this stuff to sit. I remember last year going to Whisper circa 2AM on the Friday night (technically Saturday AM) before the H&M x Versace collaboration dropped and the line was already halfway down the block (The store on 18th and Walnut was the only one to get it). I was getting brunch the next morning and walked by and decided to stop in and maaaannnn it was a wreck in the Men's department and there was nothing from the collaboration left :lol: . Maybe you were planning on going to another one but I figured that I would at least share my knowledge with you.

I don't know what part of Philadelphia that you live in, or which H&M you were planning on going to, but do not expect this stuff to sit. I remember last year going to Whisper circa 2AM on the Friday night (technically Saturday AM) before the H&M x Versace collaboration dropped and the line was already halfway down the block (The store on 18th and Walnut was the only one to get it). I was getting brunch the next morning and walked by and decided to stop in and maaaannnn it was a wreck in the Men's department and there was nothing from the collaboration left :lol: . Maybe you were planning on going to another one but I figured that I would at least share my knowledge with you.
Thanks man cause that would be the one I was going to or honestly thought I could cop online. I've never went to H&M before so I wouldn't know that dudes was lining up for this. Its not a big deal but some of the stuff is ok but if I didn't cop it it would be cool too. Repped

I'm not going to lie I'd say that Kanye line but hell I say it now with Old Navy and Polo coats on. I just like how it sounds when he says it in the song sue me lol.

i actually like the sneakers and the black top from the mmm x h&m  collection. will try and pick up both if the hassle isn't too much

from today. 

Last edited:
i actually like the sneakers and the black top from the mmm x h&m  collection. will try and pick up both if the hassle isn't too much

from today. 

My dude, I know i'm not Ksteezy with the camera either...but this pics....gotta work on the angle...

Can't even see if that's a v-neck....and can barely see the DB's..

otherwise, nice mixing of the hues...

My dude, I know i'm not Ksteezy with the camera either...but this pics....gotta work on the angle...
Can't even see if that's a v-neck....and can barely see the DB's..
otherwise, nice mixing of the hues...
man we can't all be Ksteezy 
laugh.gif

but i will most def try to get this self-portrait thing down.

& thanks.

Joe’s Sporting Goods is having a one-day 25% off sale all Filson products, with free shipping to boot on orders over $75. That puts the Filson 257 at $206.25 and the smaller Filson 256 at $168.75.

Back
Top Bottom