Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I switched to Mitchum deodorant and it works great. Maybe try putting powder on your pits too.

I switched to Mitchum deodorant and it works great. Maybe try putting powder on your pits too.

Deodorant or Deodorant/Antiperspirant?

I was running with the Mitchum and it wasn't doing anything, last night I slept with some baby powder on my pits and then applied the mitchum in the morning before work :x

My girl suggested pantyliners under my arms :smh:

Last edited:
It's the antiperspirant/deodorant combo one. I used to sweat a lot but using the mitchum has worked.

I understand the tailored life but not every man wants their pants to be cuffing their rear end, seriously. I need some breathing room when I sit down.

I understand the tailored life but not every man wants their pants to be cuffing their rear end, seriously. I need some breathing room when I sit down.
That's fine. You can opt for a slim straight or straight leg. A lot of older folks actually prefer this look with a full break. Tailoring doesn't equate to wearing slim trousers necessary.
Typer is a fool lol
Can't believe he actually holds two masters degrees and an MD. Trolling in the ER.

I need my brothers of color to stop wearing the bright colored shirts. The teals, purples, reds, oranges, etc. You will almost always be better served wearing something subtler and accenting with color via tie, socks, pocket square, bouttonniere, etc.
I'm indian, do I count?

I love my shades of light purple though 
nerd.gif

the problem with botox for hyperhidrosis is that it sometimes wears off relatively quickly. derms will say 6 months but i felt like mine was going in 3. based on the varying length of effectiveness and the % insurance covers (if at all), i decided it wasn't worth it. 

I need my brothers of color to stop wearing the bright colored shirts. The teals, purples, reds, oranges, etc. You will almost always be better served wearing something subtler and accenting with color via tie, socks, pocket square, bouttonniere, etc.
I'm indian, do I count?

I love my shades of light purple though 
nerd.gif
Yes you count and at the end of the day dudes are free to do them, just giving my opinion. If you want to look like you belong in a box of macaroons then by all means 
laugh.gif

Scavenger Hunt

1. How many shoes did Adrian post on his front doorstep on Aug 31 of last year.

2. What is WJ4's join date?

3. I have 2 brothers who played professional football, what are their names? Year they were drafted, and original drafting team?

4. What is the DBNT approved entry level dress shoe brand?

5. Name all of the NTers that have been featured on TSBMen.com.

To win, copy this post with your correct answers. First to post wins. Good luck!

Most of my Mexican and Indian friends live by those ugly @#$ bright Express dress shirts :x :lol: Tried to get them to donate that crap to Goodwill, but they said that they "didn't want to look too serious when going out." Oh well :lol:

Last edited:
Scavenger Hunt

3. I have 2 brothers who played professional football, what are their names? Year they were drafted, and original drafting team?

To win, copy this post with your correct answers. First to post wins. Good luck!
:lol:

But cereal, J....I don't think anyone is gonna get number 3.

Zack and Henri Crockett? :nerd:
as far as draft team and years, you can just google the name followed by nfl and wiki has it

Last edited:
Peyton and Eli. You're Cooper Manning
Give me my stuff pls

Scavenger Hunt

:lol:

But cereal, J....I don't think anyone is gonna get number 3.
I mean, you are the star of the thread. I had to have you in the Skav.

Oh and #3 isn't hard if you check my IG. Reigning_champ

1. How many shoes did Adrian post on his front doorstep on Aug 31 of last year. - 31

2. What is WJ4's join date? - 7/2002

Zack Crockett, 1995, Indianapolis Colts
Henri Crockett, 1997, Atlanta Falcons

4. What is the DBNT approved entry level dress shoe brand? - Allen Edmonds

- Elkin
- Sergio
- Adrian

Edit: If these are the correct answers, I don't think I have 5 posts in the past month though :wow: How about 5 posts ever? haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom