Dressing Better Vol 2.0

DBNT Fams - I'm not a white shoe guy at all (unless they're sneakers), but I'm really digging these boots. I think they'd look great after they were worked in naturally for a few months (denim dye, dirt, oil and salt stains, etc.) 

What do you guys think? Could they be pulled off in a rugged manner, or does the fact that they're white eliminate that possibility? If you saw these, would you think, "white shoe douche" or not? I don't get the white shoe douche vibe from them but wanted to get y'alls take. 

Those are cool if you're ASAP Rocky.

Anyone else hate that the midtop AF1 is popping back up to being popular when the same cats rocking em now just a year or two ago would shame you for donning?

I've literally never had an issue with the lows but mids...eh its not 2004 anymore. Steve Nash pass.

Last edited:
Anyone else hate that the midtop AF1 is popping back up to being popular when the same cats rocking em now just a year or two ago would shame you for donning?

I've literally never had an issue with the lows but mids...eh its not 2004 anymore. Steve Nash pass.

Mids are groce. I love white shoes but I also like low profile shoes. Everyone told me I was crazy for buying CP's, but they are the GOAT lowtop slim profile white shoe imo. Authentics are a close second but they don't keep their shape for **** :smh:

Last edited:
If you did not take care of the strap on the mids:smh:

I remember dudes use to rock the mids with the lazy strap, almost touching the floor.

Cutting them off ? :smh:

But son. I regret never copping all white highs with da gum bottom :pimp: Wouldn't wear now if gifted though :lol:

Last edited:
I gave away my all-white AF1 lows to my roommate while I was still in school. That midsole is just so damn chunky.

Last edited:
i remember past posts in this thread stating A&F makes decent casual shirts, but the their logo stopped anyone from buying anything...thought it was intredasting but about 6-7 years late
[h1] [/h1]

[h1]Abercrombie dumps logo on clothes as teen retailer adapts to their customers' changing tastes[/h1]

Published August 28, 2014
Associated Press

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/...s-as-teen-retailer-adapts-to-their-customers/
Good, that moose was ugly
However, instead of taking the logo of they should just change the logo to a bunny

They can change their logos all they want. I wouldn't wear A&F just off principle alone

Last edited:
100% leather for $100, wow

I have always preferred low top AF1s myself, what turned me off from the shoe was the quality, felt like a pair of all whites could barely last 5 wears without looking trashed, the Nike ID options in the past year or so had me tempted to make a few tho..

100% leather for $100?

Bruh you trollin? :lol:

Sure it's not faux leather?

Where is it made from

Last edited:
Never bought anything from AF, but smart move.

I actually browsed through their site last winter and they had some nice jackets that I refused to buy because of the logo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom