Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lol nahhh

an the ice storm ATL had last winter yall aint know what to do :smh:

back on topic though

Lol because we don't have the machines to treat our roads, it makes no sense to buy them for things that happen maybe every 4 yrs. the state govt slipped up by not taking the warnings serious though

The collab seems to be on par with their normal offering but at a higher price. There normal stuff is always on sale and this won't see a discount until they are ready to clear it out. Their normal customer won't be buying this stuff.IMHO
Idk why you think this.. I don't believe this collab is for gaps usual target audience.. It's more for the GQ crowd and fans of the brands that are collab..., with that being said JE pieces have already started selling out, hopefully I can snag a hoodie in store today.

The collab seems to be on par with their normal offering but at a higher price. There normal stuff is always on sale and this won't see a discount until they are ready to clear it out. Their normal customer won't be buying this stuff.IMHO
Idk why you think this.. I don't believe this collab is for gaps usual target audience.. It's more for the GQ crowd and fans of the brands that are collab..., with that being said JE pieces have already started selling out, hopefully I can snag a hoodie in store today.
I don't see the hoodie, sweats, or crewneck available for the JE stuff online anymore.

Best of luck to those going in stores today. Hopefully a restock happens to those who can't make the trip.
http://www.gap.com/browse/search.do?searchText=john+elliott

Saw a couple of the pieces last night. The material seems to be the same as their other offerings. It felt as if they gave JE lived in sweater material and made a sweater, same for other items I handled. Didn't get much time as they were closed. They will sit in Texas, we dont get sweater weather till december.

Complete waste of time, nothing was there that I wanted. JE hoodie fit dumb tight like someone said.

No jeans? I can't do this collection after owning actual JE. I'm tempted, but just can't downgrade. I ordered a pair of escobar sweatpants with with the new cut instead of the few pieces I wanted from GAP. Quality > quantity.

Complete waste of time, nothing was there that I wanted. JE hoodie fit dumb tight like someone said.

No jeans? I can't do this collection after owning actual JE. I'm tempted, but just can't downgrade. I ordered a pair of escobar sweatpants with with the new cut instead of the few pieces I wanted from GAP. Quality > quantity.

Nah man, no jeans. They had aweats in a L and XL only

Yessir, had to ask the employee's if they even got thw stuff because it was so easily overlooked
laugh.gif

The JE grey tee was very thin too so I didn't bother.
No jeans? Maybe they got some inwhile you left? Called and the lady said she had some

Dog, I asked them if everything they had out was on the floor and two people told me yes :smh:

Not even worth the hassle, definitely not going back up there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom