Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dog, I asked them if everything they had out was on the floor and two people told me yes
mean.gif

Not even worth the hassle, definitely not going back up there
laugh.gif
Straight ***** lol. Guess it comes down to who you ask. I was going to go down there to try a 30 on but **** its a hassle when I probabply need the 29. 

If you weren't at a Gap at opening, you probably won't find the the JE hoodie later today (Manhattan locations). You might get lucky with those who reserved it and passed on it. Only JE is selling, everything else will sit.

The En Noir moto denim is OD skinny. If you habitually skip leg day, they'll work for you. Didn't see the JE denim at the 2 stores I went to.
The Brooklyn Tailors Mac coat is boxy AF.
As mentioned before the grey JE tee is really thin.

Anyone know if they'll honor the 25% from email sign up in store?

I have my JE Sweats on hold at Tysons and that disco would be clutch.

It would also make me think twice about copping the black selvedge JE pair.

For those that hit Tyson's was there any size L hoodies left?

Prolly headed there today after work. DJosey, Mario and Keith, thanks for the updates fam.

Anyone know if they'll honor the 25% from email sign up in store?

I have my JE Sweats on hold at Tysons and that disco would be clutch.

It would also make me think twice about copping the black selvedge JE pair.

For those that hit Tyson's was there any size L hoodies left?

Prolly headed there today after work. DJosey, Mario and Keith, thanks for the updates fam.

You should be good. Print the email and it has a code for the cashier to enter that's separate from the online code. If they say you can't use it for the GQ just tell them other people have had their code honored.

Cop the last large Grey Je sweats in one of the city location. Didn't think they will out that fast.

And they wouldn't let me use my 25% off code in store for anyone wondering.

Last edited:
Just left the Tysons store. To add to what DJosey said, not worth the trip. JE sweats are gone, only pair of en noir sweats I saw were on the mannequin.

Last edited:
Just left the Tysons store. To add to what DJosey said, not worth the trip. JE sweats are gone, only pair of en noir sweats I saw were on the mannequin.
Blows. Limited locations, limited stock  
laugh.gif

I ordered two sizes of the jeans but I have a feeling once I see them they might go back. But we'll see. 

The wash on the blue JE skinny selvedge jeans look good. Ordering a pair is tempting. If anyone picks up a pair let us know if they fit tts.

**** that man What a good pair of black denim for 200. Not gonna even bother getting these JE

None of you dudes got that hoody?
I read you all say it runs small but is the fit good when you go up a size?

Lol at Gap bringing out the hypebeasts in us,

How do the sweat pants run. I have a size small on hold. I'm 32/33 waist but only cause I'm bulking right now but my calves are 16.25+ inches. Will they fit?

Just got back from the south coast plaza gap and managed to get the hoodie in a medium. Handfull of people there and everyone went straight for the je stuff when it opened. Lucked out cause the only medium on the floor was on the mannequin :lol:

Also grabbed the je olive crewneck but most likely will be returning it. Liked some of the other things too but will wait forthem to hit sale

discount didn't work for me either

**** that man What a good pair of black denim for 200. Not gonna even bother getting these JE

Naked & Famous Skinny Guy.

/thread.

For real. Best black denim ever.
Cereal.

Get the black power stretch for dat dere comfort.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/naked-f...sonalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-undefined_1_C

None of you dudes got that hoody?
I read you all say it runs small but is the fit good when you go up a size?

Lol at Gap bringing out the hypebeasts in us,
I copped medium and large. Selling/returning whichever doesn't fit.

The fit looked good. Still considering those for an all black pair. Do they fit TTS in the waist?

I went one size up but likely couldve kept TTS since theres 5% elastane.

Coming from wearing selvedge only jeans....brahs, I swear it. I could sleep in these joints. OD comfy.
Have you washed them? Do they tend to fade at all?

Gonna look right now but mind giving me a link so I get the right ones?

Hows the fit?

Slim and almost perfect. But I like my pants with a smaller hem so I take them to the tailor for a 6.25 - 6.5" hem. $20 later and they are legit perfect.

For the money you can't beat them. Only issue is keeping them clean. I go through 1 pair a year. Money well spent.

Slim and almost perfect. But I like my pants with a smaller hem so I take them to the tailor for a 6.25 - 6.5" hem. $20 later and they are legit perfect.

For the money you can't beat them. Only issue is keeping them clean. I go through 1 pair a year. Money well spent.
So how's the hem on them? I'm not too knowlageble when it comes to that but I kind of want something a little bigger than my PNS.

Back
Top Bottom