Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Shoe trees from Jos came in today. Definitely recommend hopping on that deal while its still active.

All those sick leathers being posted the past few pages got me thinking about pulling the trigger on a marked down all saints...

is it even worth it to pay that much for a leather jacket if you live in los angeles?

Ears: that BR coat looks completely fine. Even when wearing with a t shirt, let it be roomy. Embrace the drape, bro :pimp:

My 2 cents on Schott from my visit to a newly opened store today. You guys should check it out. Most pieces are around $700-900 and the hand is great, more-so than PS Paul Smith, BLK DNM, etc. at the same or slightly higher price range.

Did you try on that bomber you linked from Barney's? Is that one overly slim?

Thanks

All those sick leathers being posted the past few pages got me thinking about pulling the trigger on a marked down all saints...

is it even worth it to pay that much for a leather jacket if you live in los angeles?
All Saints is fast fashion. I would advise to invest in a quality leather piece. Leather isn't that warm either. It's great for when it's in the 60s in LA. I live here and had 6-7 leather pieces.

Did you try on that bomber you linked from Barney's? Is that one overly slim?

Thanks
Nope. I wish I was able to. Joint looks dope. Only tried on pieces at their flagship store and Nordstrom.

Invest in something better if you want a nice jacket, best option for cost/quality I've seen is BLK DNM around ~$500

They will likely charge your card again today or tomorrow.

I paid with paypal and the same thing happened with my Reign and Storm hoodie. I got confirmation today as well and it should arrive Friday.

[thread="500141"]I ordered two of the reign and storm crewnecks last week when Pacsun had that huge sale ($60 for two), and I thought they canceled my order because chase took the charge off of my card! I get an email this morning saying that Pacsun shipped them, so I got a little come up lol! Will post them when I get them (I remember someone asking about the fit of them).[/thread]

can't wait to see pics to compare to JE :D

Last edited:

I paid with paypal and the same thing happened with my Reign and Storm hoodie. I got confirmation today as well and it should arrive Friday.
They won't charge your card again.

You'll get the notification but its still the same OG charge.

Damn, so no come up lol? The charge damn near stayed on my card for 4 days, and then just disappeared.

Damn, so no come up lol? The charge damn near stayed on my card for 4 days, and then just disappeared.

Nah. Best believe Pacific Sunwear will get theirs, lol.

I just picked up 4 pieces of the reign storm for 60. It's not selling well here in Pa and I found it in store for 30 each on the clearance wall for buy two get two free.

Which ones which? And by hem you mean the slit on the sides right?

If so, looking at pics, seems like some both has a straight hem and rounded hem. Then there's also Drifter Seam Seal?

These are both Drifters:
0120485830017NEW_03_060
0120485830017NEW_03_010

These are both Rangers:
0120485830018NEW_03_001
0120485830018NEW_03_242

Last edited:
I just picked up 4 pieces of the reign storm for 60. It's not selling well here in Pa and I found it in store for 30 each on the clearance wall for buy two get two free.

May have to go and checkout my local PACSUN this weekend. I'm sure it's not selling that hot in my neck of the woods either.

May have to go and checkout my local PACSUN this weekend. I'm sure it's not selling that hot in my neck of the woods either.

I never go into PacSun, and I'm kind of surprised it's not selling. Maybe these kids are still stuck on Billabong tees and Hurley jeans. Who knows.

At the end of the day it i's still a $30 plain long tee that just happen to be slim/skinny.

Waiting for FNL to capitalize.

Last edited:
Damn that clash crew sold out fast today. Why they always make charcoal limited :smh: My charcoal villain has spot stains all over it. Looks grease stains, or something, have no idea what they're from. You guys have any recommendations for cleaning grease and other hard stains from clothing? I've heard Quick N Brite is good?

Last edited:
I wonder how the PacSun Reign Storm Nomad hoodie fits...anyone had experience...do they fit snug? I'm 5'8 145..in btwn small and medium

RFX they have bad site layouts. They did not keep all pics separated the way they should.

I have the ranger (curved) for reference. I know that when seeing the drifters in store, that was the difference.

Back
Top Bottom