Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The pacsun stiff is surprisingly warm. Can't wait till I handle JE. I just hate that white patch, but my daughter found a way to get it off. Now there is just discolored square on it.

Bruh

I just got one of my JE Villains in.. the fit is amazing.. I'm hooked. Still waiting on 1 more. :smokin

Those JE villains sweatshirts looking perfect for layering. Might have to cop a black one, maybe gray too.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one not impressed by JE after getting some of their pieces.

Copped the villain hoody and the crew (not the one that A has cause I could tell that collar would be crazy).
The hoodie cool and I guess I'll keep it but it's definitely not worth the price.

The villain crew is def going back. Not impressed with material and the fit is pretty basic. Outside of the zippers it legit looks like some old black sweater id have laying around the crib.
For $150 plus (with discounts) I could find better at scotch & soda or something.

Maybe my expectations were too high?

You dudes keep shining though.

Last edited:
It's all about fit with JE imo. Quality is great but not for anything close to retail. Eem with a disco its pushing it.

If y'all thought this hoodie was finna change ya life, you in for a rude awakening :lol:

Friday is my holiday party..the attire is cocktail apparel..im new to this can someone put me on game so I dont go in there wearing the wrong thing lol

Which ones which? And by hem you mean the slit on the sides right?

If so, looking at pics, seems like some both has a straight hem and rounded hem. Then there's also Drifter Seam Seal?

These are both Drifters:
0120485830017NEW_03_060
0120485830017NEW_03_010

These are both Rangers:
0120485830018NEW_03_001
0120485830018NEW_03_242

I have a couple of these. They held up to Houston's August heat, but the Zanerobes are a better fit for me.

Last edited:
Friday is my holiday party..the attire is cocktail apparel..im new to this can someone put me on game so I dont go in there wearing the wrong thing lol

I got one Saturday night with the same dress code. I was thinking of just throwing the suit on myself.

Blue suit, white shirt and tie(probably black)
Lunargrands maybe...

Last edited:
I got one Saturday night with the same dress code. I was thinking of just throwing the suit on myself.

Blue suit, white shirt and tie(probably black)
Lunargrands maybe...
thats what im thinkin blue suit white shirt n some sweet brown dress shoes

I was hopin it would be a black tie affair so I could wear a tuxedo.

Where can I cop the best flannels at? I want a mostly blue one. I like the one apc has but don't want to spend $200 unless I have to.

Where can I cop the best flannels at? I want a mostly blue one. I like the one apc has but don't want to spend $200 unless I have to.
Unless you can fit an XS, best bet is to go in stores. I'm mad I didn't cop this myself.

Fit isnt the absolute best but I prefer my casual shirts to be a tad looser as of late.
http://www.uniqlo.com/us/product/me...131682.html#66|/men/featured/flannel/shirts/|

Edit:

If you are an XL, this looks money

http://www.scotch-soda.com/us/en/variation?pid=14040920014

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one not impressed by JE after getting some of their pieces.

Copped the villain hoody and the crew (not the one that A has cause I could tell that collar would be crazy).
The hoodie cool and I guess I'll keep it but it's definitely not worth the price.

The villain crew is def going back. Not impressed with material and the fit is pretty basic. Outside of the zippers it legit looks like some old black sweater id have laying around the crib.
For $150 plus (with discounts) I could find better at scotch & soda or something.

Maybe my expectations were too high?

You dudes keep shining though.

I'd say the quality of their custom milled terry is top notch. Villains look dope when you get the right fit and you get dem stacking on da sleeves :nthat:. btw I have a pair of escobars that I've beat up and they are still holding up nicely.

Fellas -

Opinions on quality, thicker dress socks that won't break the bank? (pref. ones offered in various patterns, though solids will do as well).

I'm looking for some thicker dress socks to help me fill out a new pair of AE's that are just a tad roomy (I think sizing down will be too snug).
The thing is, I'm usually 8/8.5 and look for socks that are offered in small/large sizes. Most dress socks I find to be too big/long for my feet, that's an issue I run into regularly...

I forgot who mentioned that pleated trousers were coming back. Didnt want to believe them, but found that out over the weekend. :lol: :smh:

I'm 6'1 160, no way I'm wearing them thangs. :lol:

Fellas -

Opinions on quality, thicker dress socks that won't break the bank? (pref. ones offered in various patterns, though solids will do as well).

I'm looking for some thicker dress socks to help me fill out a new pair of AE's that are just a tad roomy (I think sizing down will be too snug).
The thing is, I'm usually 8/8.5 and look for socks that are offered in small/large sizes. Most dress socks I find to be too big/long for my feet, that's an issue I run into regularly...

Would appreciate an answer to this also. Same problem for me.

Visit Macys, they have a variety that you can just check out. Goldtoe makes some thicker socks, I think they're called "fluffies"? They are technically casual socks but they can pass as a plain pair of dress socks. Sadly, I don't think they have sizing.

Smartwool makes socks in M, L and XL and I guess try looking for hiking/outdoor socks that can pass for dress socks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom