Dressing Better Vol 2.0

did the tailor taper from the inner seam? if so then that's a deal (really, it's a deal either way since my tailor charges around $20 to taper pants)

Jesus bro. Those Corthay wingtips are flames. 

What you know about Bestetti though? Any experience with them? Those are gonna be my first $1k+ shoes I think. Them or some G&G. 
bestetti are fire too, i think i have a few in the armoire, but you cannot go wrong, the craftsmanship and the finish overall are excellent, yu  cant go wrong with them... 

there you go , bi-material, took about 3 months between sending in my info and delivery

Last edited:
This dude came through and completely shut down DBNT. 

Church. But just for good faith, start taging your pics!

This dude came through and completely shut down DBNT. 

Church. But just for good faith, start taging your pics!

What kind of defects should I expect from the shoe bank?

Worth the discount?

I got seconds and they weren't bad. Nothing I could really notice.

I liked em, but I've seen bad ones around reported here.
Good thing is they have great customer service.

Hundred thou to a hundred thou, hundred thouh to a nother hundred thou
Three hundred thou five hundred thou a million that's my money shower

Nice pick ups with the Corthay's and Bestetti's!

Pics to be posted tomorrow but had a nice little DBNY meet up today with three of the guys.

indochino 20% off MTM suits w/ code BLUECHIP. is indochino better than suitsupply?

I only have 1 SS suit vs 3 Indochino suits. I just feel for the buck, especially if you aren't too difficult to fit that SS is the better option. The wait with Indochino, and the usual having to get something remade can be a huge pain.

What kind of defects should I expect from the shoe bank?

Worth the discount?

I think all of my AE's are from the shoebank, some had nothing wrong with them, some had minor issues such as blemishes that were easily removable via a quick polish.

Wow dude just posted 5 pairs of corthay's holy bunny rabbits :wow: Nice bro, I don't like a lot of their color choices but the shape is flawless

anyone here ever heard of a footwear brand called clae? was at dsw today and saw that they had a few nice looking pairs of sneakers/boots...

Yes. I have about 4 pairs. When they first started, the quality was superb. Actually like their shoes.

Bought the Red Wing 1907 Mocs, Iron Rangers, and Wolverine 1ks. Thinking about returning the Wolverines since it seems redundant with the Iron Rangers. I don't know any outfits that would look good with one that wouldn't look just as good with the other.

Also bought two J.Crew boots when they went on sale a while back. My boot game is strong as hell right now.

Last edited:
anyone own Meermin chelsea boots?  looking for size help.  do all chelsea boots fit the same?  im scared to size because of the width and the ankle.

Bought the Red Wing 1907 Mocs, Iron Rangers, and Wolverine 1ks. Thinking about returning the Wolverines since it seems redundant with the Iron Rangers. I don't know any outfits that would look good with one that wouldn't look just as good with the other.

Also bought two J.Crew boots when they went on sale a while back. My boot game is strong as hell right now.

cant believe your gonna return The 1ks.. i have indys, redwings, and wolverines and they are by far the better of the 3.. but to each's own i guess

anyone here ever heard of a footwear brand called clae? was at dsw today and saw that they had a few nice looking pairs of sneakers/boots...

yeah I love Claes, been wearing them for years, started wearing them when I saw the Khans in the On To The Next One video

good quality & gives you the comfort of a sneaker and the stylish looks of a dress shoe with certain models

I have the Khans and the Hamiltons, they have a lot of variety with their models

def recommend the Hamiltons, cant go wrong with those

Are clarks db any good?

Comfort. ..durability etc.

Saw the beeswax at nordstrom for 70
Comfort is there. The crepe sole wears down quickly and not suitable for foul weather. I still have a pair. I had 4 pairs in 2009 and used them with suits and everything else. This was back when Clarks stores had bogo.

Back
Top Bottom