Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Come get it on this Viberg GMTO. They didn't have Olive so we switched to Navy Latigo.

33cxlw0.jpg

American Apparel is having a decent sale right now. Up to 90% off.

I was able to cop a lot of basic essentials.

Also sign up for their mailing list and get a promo code for an extra 15% off

Nice heads up.

Picked up seven items and couldn't even reach the $50 free shipping threshold.

Haven't worn a tee from there in years, hopefully the fit is on point.

anybody ever attend a trunk show ?

samuelsohn is having one in dc on tuesday and id at least like to check it out, never been to one before, no idea what they are about

Last edited:
So, I was walking through macys and a guy was with his girl returning slim dockers for straight fit and mentioned that his reason for returning was because he realized he wasn't in his 20's any longer.

I kinda stopped dead in my tracks.

DB brahs, I've been passively searching for some cargos that fit like apc new cures. If anyone knows, pass dat info.

I want green or khaki jawns.

What's up DB famb?

Could anybody recommend me a wallet for under 100 bucks? Preferably brown tri-fold and in the $50-$75 range but if there is something worth spending the extra cash on, I don't mind.

Also open to new suggestions besides the tri-fold.

I think I have had the same $5 wallet since 9th grade. As a 22 year old, it is beginning to fall apart on me and it is time for a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
What's up DB famb?

Could anybody recommend me a wallet for under 100 bucks? Preferably brown tri-fold and in the $50-$75 range but if there is something worth spending the extra cash on, I don't mind.

Also open to new suggestions besides the tri-fold.

I think I have had the same $5 wallet since 9th grade. As a 22 year old, it is beginning to fall apart on me and it is time for a new one.

Thanks in advance.

Saddleback

you can thank me later.

I'm looking for some shoes to wear with my APCs. I want a dressier shoe, not a sneaker, in a lighter brown color. Something I was looking at was these

These are J Shoes Monarch and they're about $200. I really like the look but want something in the range of about half that tops. Any body have some suggestions?

I'm looking for some shoes to wear with my APCs. I want a dressier shoe, not a sneaker, in a lighter brown color. Something I was looking at was these
These are J Shoes Monarch and they're about $200. I really like the look but want something in the range of about half that tops. Any body have some suggestions?

Clarks desert boots homie

Need help from my sartorially gifted NT brethren. I got invited to an event this weekend that says "Black Tie" on the invitation. A quick google search tells me this means a tux, no ifs and buts about it. Is that correct or can I come through with a suit? I don't own a tux and don't really feel like buying one just for one night. Any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom