Dressing Better Vol 2.0

picked this up at Coach for $278. Really diggin this. My first varsity jacket. Feelin the fit :smokin

I've been keeping my eye on that. 180 is lowest I've caught it. BF should bring a nice disco. They have a nice leather rider floating around at the outlets.

it should have gone in either Friendship Heights, Chinatown, Metro Center, Georgetown, or even Pentagon City, ...  

I'm probably going to get the leg opening taken in a little on these. Fit throughout rest of legs is fine.
It honestly looks fine to me; maybe just a hem? What's the leg opening on that pair anyhow?

Last edited:
Im looking for a new pair of black with white mid-soles sneaker to cop. My last couple pairs were low top chucks and low top janoskis.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but SuitSupply just released their leisurewear collection and it includes minimalistic sneakers in white and brown. Very versatile and relatively inexpensive.

Grabbed a Ludlow Topcoat on sale on Jcrew.com over the weekend.... they never have 36S when these things hit that sale... paid like $190, haven't received it yet but im sure ill be happy. 

Gap is having a 40% off today.
Gap x GQ is excluded but still some nice stuff on there. Bought the Oliver bomber contrast jacket for $54

Grabbed a Ludlow Topcoat on sale on Jcrew.com over the weekend.... they never have 36S when these things hit that sale... paid like $190, haven't received it yet but im sure ill be happy. 
copped the camel myself

oop stacked up a student via phone along with free overnight. arriving tomorrow.

for those of those looking to stack student discounts at j crew.

the manager on shift will always do it if you talk to them before heading tot he register or red phone. 

Back
Top Bottom