Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I find it crazy that I'm considering JE tees and hoodies....welp!

Finna put it on my xmas list =D

I like how the villain hoody looks. Haven't seen any of the knockoff brand versions that i've liked, most of them are 2 colors instead of one solid color like black or dark blue.

I find it crazy that I'm considering JE tees and hoodies....welp!

Finna put it on my xmas list =D

I like how the villain hoody looks. Haven't seen any of the knockoff brand versions that i've liked, most of them are 2 colors instead of one solid color like black or dark blue.

Cosign. The JE villains are nice. Other than those and the highend side zip stuff like balmain, everything else is pretty tacky... Especially side-zip t shirts

Cosign. The JE villains are nice. Other than those and the highend side zip stuff like balmain, everything else is pretty tacky... Especially side-zip t shirts
there's actually a lot of other dope designers who do side zips.

that JE offers is the cut and combination of cozyboi.

in all honesty the quality aint the best. but since i get my JE for 50% off I can't complain.

for those looking for a full zip hoody with side zips. i recommend the  Justin hoody by Acne Studios 

Last edited:
Reactions: God
Just wait for sales on the JE stuff unless it's exclusive to their site. I don't own any of their t-shirts. I only have villains (2), long sleeve mercers (4), and mercer tanks (2). The mercer tanks are their most versatile piece because you can layer it under anything else they make and it will look good. It's what I'm wearing under the hoodie in the pic I posted from Uniqlo. I have a pair of jeans and two pairs of sweatpants also that I wear all the time. As soon as I'm done with work/gym, if I don't plan to leave the house for the rest of the night I'm in all JE. So damn comfy.

Justin hoody by Acne Studios is good too but I think they stopped making it. Also it fits completely different than JE.

Last edited:
Just wait for sales on the JE stuff unless it's exclusive to their site. I don't own any of their t-shirts. I only have villains (2), long sleeve mercers (4), and mercer tanks (2). The mercer tanks are their most versatile piece because you can layer it under anything else they make and it will look good. It's what I'm wearing under the hoodie in the pic I posted from Uniqlo. I have a pair of jeans and two pairs of sweatpants also that I wear all the time. As soon as I'm done with work/gym, if I don't plan to leave the house for the rest of the night I'm in all JE. So damn comfy.

Justin hoody by Acne Studios is good too but I think they stopped making it. Also it fits completely different than JE.
they stopped making it!?!?!??!? dammit man i should've copped the grey and navy

def a different fit. more of a kanye rocking balmain type fit vs slim/clean fit 

I stared at JE stuff for a long time with **** in my cart and I just couldn't force myself into paying that price tag :lol: . Usually when I have those doubts, its a good thing that I didn't buy it.

With JPS JPS stating the quality isn't the best, I'm definitely laying off until I can find a good sale.

Last edited:
I stared at JE stuff for a long time with **** in ,my cart and I just couldn't force myself into paying that price tag
laugh.gif
. Usually when I have those doubts, its a good thing that I didn't buy it.

With @instagram stating the quality isn't the best, I'm definitely laying off until I can find a good sale.
"retail is for suckers" - Kramer

tbh I've never paid retail for JE. even before i had a connect. just keep watch on sites like atrium, revolve, next... a bunch of sites would mark their stuff down.

i know adrian copped a dope overshirt for dum cheap this past labor day

they stopped making it!?!?!??!? dammit man i should've copped the grey and navy

def a different fit. more of a kanye rocking balmain type fit vs slim/clean fit 

^Yeah I sized down to an XS (I'm a S in JE) and it still fits looser throughout, especially in the arms. Because of the front dual zip and side zips you can make it really loose and wear it a few different ways if you want. Whenever I have a chick over and they ask for a hoody I give them that so their teddies can breath. My ex put on one of my JE hoodies one time and I was pissed cuz she was stretching the chest out. I don't even know how she was comfortable to be honest, or how she got it on :lol:

Also, I don't agree with you about quality. I think these are very good quality pieces. I wash mine after every wear and have had no issues with fit or anything else.

Last edited:
^Yeah I sized down to an XS (I'm a S in JE) and it still fits looser throughout, especially in the arms. Because of the front dual zip and side zips you can make it really loose and wear it a few different ways if you want. Whenever I have a chick over and they ask for a hoody I give them that so their teddies can breath. My ex put on one of my JE hoodies one time and I was pissed cuz she was stretching the chest out. I don't even know how she was comfortable to be honest, or how she got it on
laugh.gif

Also, I don't agree with you about quality. I think these are very good quality pieces. I wash mine after every wear and have had no issues with fit or anything else.
i never said they were bad quality. i just feel like they don't live up to the retail hype. however, that's my thought about everything i buy these days lol. i'm a cynic and i'm cheap

I stared at JE stuff for a long time with **** in ,my cart and I just couldn't force myself into paying that price tag :lol: . Usually when I have those doubts, its a good thing that I didn't buy it.

With [@=https://niketalk.com/members/166614"retail is for suckers" - Kramer

tbh I've never paid retail for JE. even before i had a connect. just keep watch on sites like atrium, revolve, next... a bunch of sites would mark their stuff down.

i know adrian copped a dope overshirt for dum cheap this past labor day
legitimately wearing it with a uneck right this second

ended up paying more for the tee versus the $300+ over shirt :lol:

There's usually deals on JE stuff on grailed. I think a lot people get it then realize fits not for them or was a fad item for them. Or...they think they overpaid and want their money back :rofl:

There's usually deals on JE stuff on grailed. I think a lot people get it then realize fits not for them or was a fad item for them. Or...they think they overpaid and want their money back :rofl:

Zang guys, no heads up on these epic sales?

Only "bootleg" JE stuff I have is the Pacsun Rogue Status.
Found in-store at Atrium.

The top button was missing so they had it marked down to like $50. No other sizes available brehs

Reign and storm is alright. Quality is a hit or miss. I got a pair of sweats and two hoodies from them. The sweats tore after one wear and wash and I see some fraying around the right sleeve one of the hoodies after wearing for the first time since purchasing. Maybe I just got bad luck a got a bad batch from their initial release. Will cop another pair or two of the sweats and see.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get some slim fit tweed and or herringbone trousers ? I pulled the trigger on the j crew herringbone joints, but if there are alternatives I'm willing to return the j crew pair.

Anyone know where I can get some slim fit tweed and or herringbone trousers ? I pulled the trigger on the j crew herringbone joints, but if there are alternatives I'm willing to return the j crew pair.
Would like to know this as well... Need some winter weight trousers

i wasn't impressed by the JE mercer t-shirt, guess the fabric isn't for me.

i have a villain hoody and just bought the fishtail crew since the fit/material on both is seemingly worth it, but i'm sure i will end up selling the hoody before the fad ends. i like the movement provided by split hem tops but the zippers are a little gaudy (wish they put black ones on the burgundy villain).

Yeah I only buy the villains with the black zippers because it looks much better than regular zippers.

Back
Top Bottom