Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I would definitely go with olive instead of burgundy. I haven't seen the olive villain yet but I'm more interested in the olive flash dual fullzip any way. Will cop if it goes on sale somewhere.

Hooded clash in olive is nice too. I think I would size up on that though.

Damn I haven't checked their site out in a while and I remember why...want to buy so much :lol: I want that baseline hoodie in dark grey.

Last edited:
^That's tempting. What size did you get? You got a fit pic?

I ordered a L. The XL i copped is a bit too oversized to pull off during the week. 

for $30, can't go wrong. 

Last edited:
Get da olive

What size do you wear in the villain? You're probably a little bit bigger than I am. I was thinking to go with XL. I wear a large in almost every other brand but I don't want it to be skin tight. Sizing up seems to be the consensus

What size do you wear in the villain? You're probably a little bit bigger than I am. I was thinking to go with XL. I wear a large in almost every other brand but I don't want it to be skin tight. Sizing up seems to be the consensus
i wear an XL and it fits perfect. 

size up if you don't want it to be too slim.

my villain crew is actually a XXL for a looser fit (would be perfect but its a first run so neckline is huge)

JPS JPS just saw the pic you posted up there. So that is an XL? I would order a S for myself but you're saying size down? I want the olive one.

All uniqlo today. Definitely gonna take the leg opening in on these jeans it's a little sloppy right now.

the taper looks good imo. hemming an inch or two would work better. boots are sick - ID?

Thanks. I am only going to hem them. They might taper slightly because of that but nothing drastic. Whenever I have my tailor hem a pair of jeans I tell him a slight taper from the knee down is ok. Keeps the jeans looking uniform and helps with stacking. I like my jeans to hug the biggest part of my calves slightly. Not sure what the leg opening is on them right now but I'm guessing it's like 6.5 or 7 inches because all my jeans are 6 inches and this is definitely bigger, not by much, but enough to make a difference. I think the beige pair I got might be a 6 or 6.25 leg opening. I liked the fit on those better. Haven't had a chance to wear them yet.

These jeans are so comfortable though. Amazing.

These are the boots: http://www.barneys.com/common-proje...d&prefn1=brand&prefv1=Common+Projects&start=1

Last edited:
Thanks to whoever suggested the Banana Republic Ty Chelsea boot. They were originally $178, but I was able to get them with the 40% off for $108. I wanted to gauge how I felt about the look, and I think they're great. Maybe I'll invest more in a higher-end pair in the future.

Thanks to whoever suggested the Banana Republic Ty Chelsea boot. They were originally $178, but I was able to get them with the 40% off for $108. I wanted to gauge how I felt about the look, and I think they're great. Maybe I'll invest more in a higher-end pair in the future.

I feel like I am in the same boat, how do they run sizing wise?

Hey thats the coat I'm waiting for fedex to deliver, looks great, straight fit with little to no alteration I hope

Hows the quality/fitment etc?

Hey thats the coat I'm waiting for fedex to deliver, looks great, straight fit with little to no alteration I hope

Hows the quality/fitment etc?
im def rolling by to try your jacket on. IDK if they make the fit gorilla/brickhouseback friendly

I wanted those too!

but living in Canada, BR in the US don't ship to Canada.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom