Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's nice seeing some different leather jacket options... The biker thing is definitely over done.

Double Rider went RIP in 2014.

its as classic as lets say a chelsea boot :nerd:

Double rider

Chelsea boot

Jogger

Elongated tee

Stuff is done before it can grab traction, you have a 6 month window to get your wear on before you are late to the party.

Black cuffs like on a bomber would work...unless its a double rider jacket. That hybrid ish would be :smh:

Well here are some fit pics... clearly the sleeves are far too short. Clealry I have not cleaned/conditioned it yet...

This is the amount of sleeve leather the tailor will have to work with, about 1.25"

Considering my investment in this jacket to date is $0.00 ... I am hopeful my tailor can work some magic. I don't mind breaking style barriers.... if 3" cotton cuffs ala bomber style are my only option, I might just give it a shot.

The end result.... after 10$ total investment. My tailor is unreal, tapering selvedge denim for $7. Extending leather jacket sleeves and adding cuffs for $10.

best black tee?
Zanerobe flintlock

from earlier in 2015 pa

Last edited:
^^^ beauty bro.

Better with the cpu than I.

Exactly my point. Chasing.

"We off that!"

Once Bieber AND Selena Gomez show up wearing the same double rider... We off that!!!

Just wear what you like... You don't like high heels... Few men do... Get off it.

You're raw denim quote sparked me... Heavy... Well made cotton denim never goes out. Beige high heels do. That's all.

No hate here, just hoping people can learn... Grow... And buy stuff they like.

^^^ beauty bro.

Better with the cpu than I.

Exactly my point. Chasing.

"We off that!"

Once Bieber AND Selena Gomez show up wearing the same double rider... We off that!!!

Just wear what you like... You don't like high heels... Few men do... Get off it.

You're raw denim quote sparked me... Heavy... Well made cotton denim never goes out. Beige high heels do. That's all.

No hate here, just hoping people can learn... Grow... And buy stuff they like.
QFT

Gap x GQ remaining items are on sale plus promo code EXTRA for additional 40% off. Deciding between m and l for the stampd sweater t-shirt

Gap x GQ remaining items are on sale plus promo code EXTRA for additional 40% off. Deciding between m and l for the stampd sweater t-shirt
fits true to size, if anything the sleeves are a smidge loose/long. i copped along w the black biker denim

yeah that's where i'm stuck, i'm usually a medium in sweaters but wear a large in john elliot and one sweater i have from br. probably will go with large since i'd rather have the extra room

The Uniqlo stretch selvage skinny tapered denim is awesome. Even at size 36 it's great how the leg opening is close to 7in. Saves the extra $20 to get it tapered. I wish they made them in more colors. They have a lot of colors in the non selvedge but it feels too thin and flimsy

i just tried on my ludlow topcoat for the first time today, and the armpit area is really tight... is this something that can be taken out by a tailor? if so, is it pricey?

you can't adjust the armhole. It would require the entire garment to be undone and extra fabric needed to extend the upper sleeve droop.

way too pricey to even try.

you can't adjust the armhole. It would require the entire garment to be undone and extra fabric needed to extend the upper sleeve droop.

way too pricey to even try.
thanks for the response, its not super tight, just a little uncomfortable. 

thanks 

coat might just not be for you.

are you wearing it layered right now? think about long term comfort and how you actually plan on wearing it when the weather hits. I'd personally rather be comfortable versus keeping a piece purely for fashion purposes.

are you wearing it layered right now? think about long term comfort and how you actually plan on wearing it when the weather hits. I'd personally rather be comfortable versus keeping a piece purely for fashion purposes.
right now with a button up and a cardigan, with a blazer it might be OD..... dont want to get rid of it.. fml 

Fellas, what should I look to wear this Saturday? Not Halloween related :lol: but I'll be going to a winery with my girl and her friends for the morning/afternoon.

whynotboth.gif

theres a million topcoats out there. with a enough patience you will be able to find one that fits you perfectly. 

or maybe you need to lose weight 
nerd.gif

suitsupply makes great topcoats

Last edited:
Fellas, what should I look to wear this Saturday? Not Halloween related :lol: but I'll be going to a winery with my girl and her friends for the morning/afternoon.

Last time I went wine-tasting I just wore jeans, boots, and a heavy knit shawl cardigan sweater. I went with a big group and most of the guys wore crew sports shirts. No one dressed up too much since we all planned to get wasted. One of our friends drank a ton of whiskey at the last stop and was puking in the limo.

whynotboth.gif
theres a million topcoats out there. with a enough patience you will be able to find one that fits you perfectly. 

or maybe you need to lose weight :nerd:

suitsupply makes great topcoats
why not both gif does not apply to the rest of your statement.

I have a topcoat (also a ludlow) that is both stylish and fits me properly after some light tapering. In his case, Rodrigo seems to want to keep the jacket purely for aesthetics despite it not being a comfortable fit. My rec, which aligns with the second half of your statement, is to look else where as the issue existing with the jacket on hand would be too pricey to remedy.

Last time I went wine-tasting I just wore jeans, boots, and a heavy knit shawl cardigan sweater. I went with a big group and most of the guys wore crew sports shirts. No one dressed up too much since we all planned to get wasted. One of our friends drank a ton of whiskey at the last stop and was puking in the limo.

Cardigan seems like a good move. Thanks dude.

And yea, I'm anticipating it might get a bit messy on the way back haha.

Back
Top Bottom