Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Was looking at the black biker denim as well...how is the fit?
i usually cop 36. I'm heading to mall to exchange now for a 34. didn't realize i lost that much weight. most of my jeans are loose in the waist now 

Was looking at the black biker denim as well...how is the fit?
i usually cop 36. I'm heading to mall to exchange now for a 34. didn't realize i lost that much weight. most of my jeans are loose in the waist now 
GSP?

nerd.gif

outerwear should never be cut the same way as a blazer/suit jacket.

I'm not saying keep it boxy, but you shouldn't have a topcoat as trim.
Yeah you're right, after trying it on with a Uniqlo sweatshirt underneath I still have a comfortable amount of room in the sleeves, chest and armpits. I feel like it looks like it flares out at the bottom but  I'm probably tweaking. Still haven't had time to get a picture with a decent outfit on though. 

Guys go to your local gap store now. They're all on sales racks the entire collection w an additional 50% off. I wound up copping those NSF jeans for 45

Yessir. They have a few black moto, a good amount of NSF jeans, and various tweed and wool pants from Davis hart was it

Last time I went wine-tasting I just wore jeans, boots, and a heavy knit shawl cardigan sweater. I went with a big group and most of the guys wore crew sports shirts. No one dressed up too much since we all planned to get wasted. One of our friends drank a ton of whiskey at the last stop and was puking in the limo.

Cardigan seems like a good move. Thanks dude.

And yea, I'm anticipating it might get a bit messy on the way back haha.

Don't over think it, b.
Dress according to the weather.

Im horrible when it comes to taking pics of myself or having any kind of pics in my library but here's two pics from some vineyards in Cali.

I know my outfits aren't very visible but it's light.
I've been to many wineries and people wear anything from shorts and flip flops to, button downs, polos.
Like I said, dress for the weather and take it from there.

Don't wear heels though. It will mess up the soil. You don't want your heels to be the reason why there is a bad yield that season.

Just left GSP, scooped the Stampd bikers for like $47 and some change.

FYI - had to ask a sales associate to grab them from the back room, no stock on the main floor. Not too sure what else they have left...

Anyone tried meundies?

Thoughts?

Figured this was the most apprioate place to ask

There was an underwear thread a few months back. I think a few people talked about meundies.

For some reason the Stampd bikers were $60 for me. Was surprised I was able to fit a 34 but I like how they fit.

Back
Top Bottom