Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just picked these up. Happy to post in hand/fit pics when they arrive if anyone is interested.

Any idea where I can find a blackwatch blazer? Don't really want to spend over 300 but can't seem to find one anywhere

That's not really what I'm looking for. Plus the last Uniqlo blazer I bought by fit me terribly.

May go with this one from Brooks Brothers if I can't find anything else. Corporate discount knocks it down a little

That's not really what I'm looking for. Plus the last Uniqlo blazer I bought by fit me terribly.

May go with this one from Brooks Brothers if I can't find anything else. Corporate discount knocks it down a little
Trying to pull off this fit?

Trying to pull off this fit?

Lol idk if you're trying to joke or not but that dude is probably one of my favorite SF members and IG accounts to follow (acutestyle) he's a math teacher and his style is exactly what I like. Wouldn't go full black watch but would definitely rock a sportcoats and the trousers on separate occasions. Classic pattern perfect for this time of year.

Copped a pair of CP achilles low off white at Nordstrom's black friday sale for $299.00 (Retail $447)

Contemplating if I should keep them, not sure if spending $300 on sneakers is a good idea right now.

Can anyone give feedback if this is a reasonable price for CP Achilles? Thanks

Copped a pair of CP achilles low off white at Nordstrom's black friday sale for $299.00 (Retail $447)

Contemplating if I should keep them, not sure if spending $300 on sneakers is a good idea right now.

The cheapest Ive seen people get them for on BF is ~$260 before tax. $300 is still a good deal I believe.

Good but not great price keep em

Lol idk if you're trying to joke or not but that dude is probably one of my favorite SF members and IG accounts to follow (acutestyle) he's a math teacher and his style is exactly what I like. Wouldn't go full black watch but would definitely rock a sportcoats and the trousers on separate occasions. Classic pattern perfect for this time of year.
Yeah it was a bit of a joke. I don't think anyone could pull off the full black watch other than AcuteStyle. I do enjoy his audacity when it comes to his fits but I know I couldn't pull off the stuff he does. I wouldn't recommend full blackwatch but I do think it looks nice in separates.

Does anyone know if you can tailor distressed/ripped jeans to a skinnier fit or does it throw everything off?

Is there anything wrong with these shoes? I can't quite like them on me but they are really handsome shoes.

Back
Top Bottom