Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Bought me a raglan and a t shirt on the Primitive site on Black Friday. Berry nice.

Navy blue blazer is a must. I dig these 2 dress shirts I got from Zara. Also a black Friday deal

:lol: @ everything being called a "trend" nowadays

i think it's a result of the internet/social media/mainstream media pushing more people to try to be stylish, rather than people thinking for themselves and understanding the history of standard/classic pieces such as shearling jackets, leather riders and chelsea boots for example.

it could ultimately be better for the younger generation, as they could potentially, as a whole, be more stylish than the generation before. America, in general, went through a long period time of not caring about appearance. I'd blame the advent of the suburb.

Last edited:
Is that his bane coat? I don't have the money for a coat like that yet. They look awesome.

so are yall saying shearling isn't trending ?  

because it definitely is. 

every designer has a shearling option right now. 

Every designer has blue jeans, a white shirt, denim jacket.

Are those trends too?

Are those trends too?
are you dense?

have these designers had shearling in past seasons?  no. 

do they all have them now...yes.

why does everyone act like trends are such a bad thing like they are above them and only wear classic ****?

fashion has always been a balance of classic styles and new trends...there's nothing wrong with that. it keeps it interesting and new. 

Are those trends too?
are you dense?

have these designers had shearling in past seasons?  no. 
do they all have them now...yes.

why does everyone act like trends are such a bad thing like they are above them and only wear classic ****?
fashion has always been a balance of classic styles and new trends...there's nothing wrong with that. it keeps it interesting and new. 
Sherling jackets been around every fall/winter i can remember bro

I bet you trench coats will "trend" in the spring

Last edited:
i wanted a shearling coat badly back when childish gambino was acting as the kid, but i'm a self proclaimed cg stan lol. 

Last edited:
I don't feel like I'm being attacked

I'm just saying shearling coats aren't really a trend

Last edited:
Coat is 
pimp.gif

But it's one of those things that I'll probably never cop since I'd be sweating within the first 15 minutes, even in the dead of winter. 

Back
Top Bottom