Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Repped. They just opened one in Glendale.

I just tried these on in store. Very nice fit. Been like for some nice skinny tapered stacked denim and these are perfect. My normal pant size is 32/30. 34/32 is perfect for the stacked Yeezy look.

Waiting for a coupon or something to get them under $40

Leather weather. Heard it's trendy for toes to hurt ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

info on the flannel

I think this is a matter of personal taste....jeans are a skinny fit....they are not supposed to fit lose and as long as I'm comfortable in them, to me they are the right fit....matter of fact all you see is practically the leg opening
laugh.gif
Respect.

Anyway, i've been buying more and more plain, uniqlo stuff. I don't want logos on my pullover hoodies or crewnecks. Received 2 plain crewnecks from uniqlo and like them a lot. Ordered a black hoody earlier and some supima boxers to try out.

How does uniqlo compare to h&m quality wise?

I have never purchased anything from there.

Those all white leather sneakers are whack as hell. 

Wis - Is that suit you posted from Barney's fully canvassed, half, or fused? Want a new suit and don't feel like dropping much coin, but can't be out here living reckless in a fused joint. 

Anyway, i've been buying more and more plain, uniqlo stuff. I don't want logos on my pullover hoodies or crewnecks. Received 2 plain crewnecks from uniqlo and like them a lot. Ordered a black hoody earlier and some supima boxers to try out.
I've always enjoyed the "basics". Plain hoodies, v-necks, sweaters etc. Old Navy has always been my go to for this stuff but I'm really digging the stuff uniqlo is putting out. Especially their stretch selvedge.

Although I dig cop a few thermals from Old Navy for $5 a pop today 
pimp.gif

I think a lot of their stuff is better than h&m. I have 2 down jackets from them which are really warm. My 2 crewnecks are nice but they aren't the thick kind of sweatshirts, more like the thickness of sweaters or a heavy thermal. I have a pair of their heat tech longjohns which are ok but rip easily. They always have sales so you'll get good deals.

Last edited:

Wis - Is that suit you posted from Barney's fully canvassed, half, or fused? Want a new suit and don't feel like dropping much coin, but can't be out here living reckless in a fused joint. 
No one knows. I searched for like 30 mins and the answers varied from full, half and fused depending on what year it's from. I read they're made from the same factories as Isaia to Brioni. Doesn't matter anyway, I think that size is long gone now. At $230, it's a great deal either way for super 140s and made in Italy.

I would say their quality in some stuff is better than h&m. I have 2 down jackets from them which are really warm. My 2 crewnecks are nice but they aren't the thick kind of sweatshirts, more like the thickness of sweaters or a heavy thermal. I have a pair of their heat tech longjohns which are ok but rip easily. They always have sales so you'll get good deals.
Uniqlo basics are great. I swear my their t shirts and briefs. Sizing instore is always a concern. I rarely see white, gray, or black t's in size small and medium. A lot better than H&M for sure, at least from the t shirts I got from them back in the mid 2000s.

Last edited:

No one knows. I searched for like 30 mins and the answers varied from full, half and fused depending on what year it's from. I read they're made from the same factories as Isaia to Brioni. Doesn't matter anyway, I think that size is long gone now. At $230, it's a great deal either way for super 140s and made in Italy.
Yeah man I was looking too and saw that Brioni post. It was still there last I checked a couple hours ago. 

As others have mentioned, H&M x Beckham. Currently $15 in stores.

Also agree on the leather collar. Would like the jacket more if it was a band collar but not ballsy enough like A to cut it off
embarassed.gif
BRB camping at my local H&M so I can complete the kanye outfit

I love all y'all in DBNT but this might be the most sensitive group of females in all of NT
Calling them females is unnecessary but yes, a lot of sensitivity.

This thread has gone from kids playing dress up and following what was popular in #menswear, calling each other gents, attempting to discuss grown up business to reverting to HS groupthink behavior and showing even less individuality than they were in suits.  

Back
Top Bottom