Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Frye

Speaking of CP's, heads up to the LA folks in here but the Grove has a few pairs in various sizes of achilles lows on their clearance sales (perforated white, navy blue, tan, etc)

Saw prices as low as $189.00 but they were all below $230.

Had a few random sizes left when I went there day after Christmas

What's this type of collar called? It's like a turtleneck but not really. Any way just got these two sweaters and I'm digging the style. Got one as a gift from my sister and went and bought another.

I will wear with my Achilles when I wanna get my Larry David swag on :pimp:

Last edited:
Need Alden Indys. I think the silhouette is so pretty.

Hoping to catch a pair of factory seconds from shoe mart

Need Alden Indys. I think the silhouette is so pretty.

Hoping to catch a pair of factory seconds from shoe mart

Wore my pair last night to a party. Almost slipped on the sidewalk, it was a little slick from the rain.

Wore my pair last night to a party. Almost slipped on the sidewalk, it was a little slick from the rain.
What pair do you have and where did you get yours?

I where an 11.5 in all sneakers but i measure like a 10.5 E on those shoe measuring devices. Which size should i go with?

What pair do you have and where did you get yours?

I where an 11.5 in all sneakers but i measure like a 10.5 E on those shoe measuring devices. Which size should i go with?

I have the pair from jcrew, I think the number is 405.

My pair is size 10, it fits big though and I wish I had bought a size 9.5. Not sure what my brannock size is since I haven't gotten measured in so long but I'm a size 9.5 in Johnston & Murphy dress shoes. I also wear a 9.5 in Red Wing Beckmans and 9.5 in Allen Edmonds Dalton boots. I'm a 10.5 in most sneakers. I think most sites recommend you go half a size down from your brannock size.

I don't frequent this thread, and I'm sure it's been posted already. But what kits do you guys use to care for your brown leather boots? I'm looking for a kit at a reasonable price.

reds. also have the other colorways on sale too, including a white pair for those who arent about team papercut

http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/...nnis-classic-ac-leather-sneakers/604397?ppv=2
Bought a pair of CP Achilles half off 5 years ago, great quality but last year I found this brand and never looked back.

http://shop.tcgfootwear.com/products/the-logan-white

Highs and other colors available, all $200 or less and very similar quality. No way is it worth paying 400+ for a basic leather sneaker. IMO these look better than CP's in person.

Last edited:
maybe in pictures on the internet, but in person you're going to look like a pauper

My achilles look like that and I get a surprising amount of compliments. It all depends on what you wear them with. NT denim and beat achilles, you gonna look like a pauper for sure though.

Back
Top Bottom