Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Man, I feel like I hopped on the JE bandwagon so late.

Copped a mercer tee, villian crew, villian hoody in a matter of 1 week.

#nodambsgiven

#teambelowretail

Recieved my OS Crew in Washed Black.
Size: 2 Medium

Would recommend sizing down one, arms are huge. Overall not impressed. Returning ASAP.

If anybody wants it, Ill let it go for 155 shipped, otherwise going to request a return tomorrow.

Why would you size down on an oversize hoodie?

Just copped some Coasts off of Grailed. Now I don't have to shell out $340 for the new ones.

Last edited:
I saw a few people sized down. They basically just wanted a regular fit hoody.

Truthfully surprised NTDB follows JE so much. Last time posting here it was all about JCrew, Epaulet chinos and suits. Good to have balance though.

This is still NT :lol:

There will never be balance. It is only a matter of what trend the herd is currently following.

Damn! I will email them to see if I can get a price adjustment. Would be lame if they didn't.

Also, welcome15 may only work for new customers.

Last edited:
yeah has to do with the lunar new year i believe.  factory workers on holiday

Last edited:
Yeah, even though the shoes aren't made in China, Chinese New Year is celebrated in a lot of countries in Asia. Some factories close for multiple weeks. First batch was quoted at 6 weeks, guessing buffer is built in.

SEF Grey with natural sole:

The sole on those SEF looks diff than the older ones. I have a SEF tan chelsea from July 2015, but the sole on those doesn't look like those gray ones up there. Is that a crepe sole? Also did SEF change up the shape on their chelseas recently?

I got CP and SEF..I like my CP cuz its way more comfy, but the fit is not meant for me bc its too narrow and long. I actually had to size up due to how narrow the CP is. I don't even wear E sized shoes..anyone here own Bottega Veneta? I am about to pull the trigger but wanted opinions on the Bottega Veneta quality and sizing before I cop. Also wondering if any more colors is releasing....
41 SEF
42 CP
8.5-9 Vans
8 Timbs

Last edited:
I got CP and SEF..I like my CP cuz its way more comfy, but the fit is not meant for me bc its too narrow and long. I actually had to size up due to how narrow the CP is. I don't even wear E sized shoes..anyone here own Bottega Veneta? I am about to pull the trigger but wanted opinions on the Bottega Veneta quality and sizing before I cop. Also wondering if any more colors is releasing....
41 SEF
42 CP
8.5-9 Vans
8 Timbs

How's the comfort on the SEF ?

Back
Top Bottom