Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FAM what is SEFs return policy? They are going to be my first pair of Chelsea's and I am not sure if I am going to like them cause they aren't my style. I like how they look on other people just not sure how they will look on me.

4 posts above yours...

yeah the wait is painful haha but well worth it. 
You can always catch random pairs on grail for retail though because people are always ordering the wrong size and they aren't returnable. 
good way to skip the waiting process or you can just order them and forget about them till they get to you like I do. 

Seriously. Why consider something that's made to order if you thinking you not gonna like them already? Go try on something from Nordstrom or any mall place to see if chelseas are for you before you get into it.

@Pinoy732  Are you familiar with Diesel's Black Gold line? They have a couple dope pieces in their SS16 collection, you should check it out if you haven't already. I bought a pair of coated denim from them this week and the quality is amazing. Waxed denim is usually a bit stiff in my experience but this pair is probably the most comfortable pair of jeans I have, soft as butter. Huge difference compared to Naked & Famous though that goes for the price tag as well

Went to see Revenant in theatres and got some compliments on the pair from random people 
pimp.gif

Picture from the store 

Close-up of the coating:

Last edited:
kudos to anyone that does, as there is nothing special/identifying about them. almost every designer and fast fashion brand makes a pair of jeans in that style currently

I need recommendations for shoes to wear with a light grey suit to a wedding, please!  Either black or grey.  Loafers or oxfords.  Whether it be leather, suede, etc.  Just send me something nice! 

@Pinoy732  lets say you do not own anything you currently have, and you wanted to purchase 4 outfits (including footwear) for spring/summer as well as two extra pieces ( a hat, a backpack, a jacket ..whatever) what would those be?

This is a general question as well, what would everyone else's thoughts be? 

I personally do not like using backpacks, I think they look childish. Not bashing anyone who does, what ever floats your boat. I personally like leather duffles/portfolio bags. 

^ well you wear pretty suits everyday so of course you wouldn't like a backpack.
I don't think he's worried about how it looks as much as you do.

But if you are doing a lot of running around the functionality of backpack trumps all.

Last edited:
^ well you wear pretty suits everyday so of course you wouldn't like a backpack.
I don't think he's worried about how it looks as much as you do.

But if you are doing a lot of running around the functionality of backpack trumps all.
debatable, but if you are looking a good backpack to travel in DSPTCH has great bags. 

Back
Top Bottom