Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Completely agree. For a suit, a backpack looks comical so it makes sense that you don't rock with em.

But for actual functionality, a single strap like a messenger or a duffle SUCKS and is awful for your posture. When I was out in Europe, best believe a backpack was on deck :lol:

Personally ran with this by Incase:

Rod, I'll get back to you regarding 4 fits after work.

@Pinoy732  lets say you do not own anything you currently have, and you wanted to purchase 4 outfits (including footwear) for spring/summer as well as two extra pieces ( a hat, a backpack, a jacket ..whatever) what would those be?

This is a general question as well, what would everyone else's thoughts be? 
Anyone else have a few spring/summer outfit ideas?

What is your preference for destroyed denim? 

SLP, Amiri make the best looking stuff to me, depending on how much you want to spend. I also like Blk Dnm, and the new JE joints. Zara and Topman makes good stuff too, I mix high and low all the time, so even if its not some high end brand and it looks nice i'll rock. Also you can always destroy denim on your own. It's fairly simple and if you are good with scissors, razors, sand paper etc you can do it. I'm sure people on here have done the same.

can anyone recommend me some good plain heather grey shirts?

been thinking about picking up the Reigning Champ 2-pack, but I want to see if there are better and mainly cheaper alternatives.

i want to have like 10 of them to keep in rotation lol.

can anyone recommend me some good plain heather grey shirts?

been thinking about picking up the Reigning Champ 2-pack, but I want to see if there are better and mainly cheaper alternatives.

i want to have like 10 of them to keep in rotation lol.

I personally mess with the Uniqlo ones, but folks in this thread has mentioned Grana in the past.

Originally Posted by WeAreTheChange  

I personally do not like using backpacks, I think they look childish. Not bashing anyone who does, what ever floats your boat. I personally like leather duffles/portfolio bags. 
I prefer function over form when it comes to carrying things. They make me look like Im still in college but I can't care less.

I wish I had bought that supreme duffel from last year that also had backpack straps.

I wish I had bought that supreme duffel from last year that also had backpack straps.

if you want the same effect, north face and other similar brands make duffels with backpack straps. if you need it to say supreme then that's your only option i guess

I have a messenger for the suit, but my new position is pretty casual, so a nice clean backpack works right now.

The Lexdray stuff is nice, but super expensive.

if you want the same effect, north face and other similar brands make duffels with backpack straps. if you need it to say supreme then that's your only option i guess

I prefer no big logos but the supreme one was nice. I think it was actually a collab with tnf.

Last edited:
To chime in on the bag/backpack talk. I use this kris vanassche backback. It's simple and has the inside laptop pocket and what-not like an incase.

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread but I thought this might be a good place to ask as well.  Does anyone have recommendations for casual grey suede boots?  

I do like some Chelseas, I'm open to a lot of styles but I don't want anything too sleek or pointy or with much of a heel, I don't like the Wyatt, jodhpurs, anything along those lines.   

I'm eyeing the Bottega Venetta Chelsea in Ardoise but I don't know if I'll wear them enough to justify $800+, I actually prefer the style of the Common Projects but I don't like those in grey.  The Story Et Fall Chelsea that I've seen posted are attractive in grey, it's a beautiful color and could otherwise be perfect but I don't want to wait that long nor do I think they would be as comfortable as I'd like (I've read they're narrow).  I'm open to a higher end desert boot style or something similar (these are actually to replace distressed grey suede Clark's that are 5-6 years old) or anything with crepe, Vibram, rubber soles, etc

I just distressed and tapered a pair of my uniqlo denim. Will show you guys a before and after. After I put them in the wash.

Back
Top Bottom