Dressing Better Vol 2.0

laugh.gif
the app not you
nerd.gif

Everyone's a style expert these days. Some of these cats probably just stopped wearing NT denim last year and now consider themselves as experts on all thing clothing.
repped for popcaan avi....you speaking the truth.....i admit i am still a student of fashion 

does anyone in here mess with any of the japanese brands....trying to get some opinions on quality and craftmanship.....so far my favorite is neighborhood but i been lurking for some needles flannels....can anyone point me in the right direction to find some 

does anyone in here mess with any of the japanese brands....trying to get some opinions on quality and craftmanship.....so far my favorite is neighborhood but i been lurking for some needles flannels....can anyone point me in the right direction to find some 
NBHD is great. A lot of shops carry them. check out End Clothing bc they have a 20% off deal right now.

My favorite JP brand is Visvim. However, I'm poverty.

Anyone want a pair of size 27 Putty A.P.C. X Kanye? Fits like a 29/30 waist. They are tailored from knee down also. They're sick I've just only worn them once ever and it was last summer.

Also have a pair of size 28 A.P.C. PS worn a dozen or so times washed once.

And a pair of BR plaid trousers I think 30x30. Worn once or twice and dry cleaned.

Can send pics later if any one is interested. Figured I'd ask here before I go to grailed. These few pairs of pants have just been sitting in the same drawer untouched forever. Wanna get rid of them.

Last edited:
Anyone want a pair of size 27 Putty A.P.C. X Kanye? Fits like a 29/30 waist. They are tailored from knee down also. They're sick I've just only worn them once ever and it was last summer.

Also have a pair of size 28 A.P.C. PS worn a dozen or so times washed once.

And a pair of BR plaid trousers I think 30x30. Worn once or twice and dry cleaned.

Can send pics later if any one is interested. Figured I'd ask here before I go to grailed. These few pairs of pants have just been sitting in the same drawer untouched forever. Wanna get rid of them.
bless me w some size 40 HE footwear doe 

^I don't have any but my old roommate has some Y-3 Quasa and stuff I think he wants to get rid of. He wears same size as you. I'm gonna see him Sunday I can see what's up if you're serious. They'd be worn but he'd give a good price.

^I don't have any but my old roommate has some Y-3 Quasa and stuff I think he wants to get rid of. He wears same size as you. I'm gonna see him Sunday I can see what's up if you're serious. They'd be worn but he'd give a good price.
yea just lmk what he got.

NBHD is great. A lot of shops carry them. check out End Clothing bc they have a 20% off deal right now.

My favorite JP brand is Visvim. However, I'm poverty.
yeah man, i havent held a nbhd piece i didnt like......i dont own any visvim yet, but their stuff looks good too......now that i think about it the nepenthes umbrella has some decent brands under it, just wish there were retailers in ga that carried more of their stuff

yeah man, i havent held a nbhd piece i didnt like......i dont own any visvim yet, but their stuff looks good too......now that i think about it the nepenthes umbrella has some decent brands under it, just wish there were retailers in ga that carried more of their stuff

check out Deluxe JP and Bedwin & The Heartbreakers. great mix of streetwear and menswear.
I own pieces from both brands and can consign to their quality!

Junya Watanabe for more outlandish pieces lol. A brand that I've been looking at is The Soloist. I haven't had a chance to see their stuff in person but it looks amazing online lol.

Back
Top Bottom