Dressing Better Vol 2.0

laugh.gif
  you should've just left out "black people" and just said japanese designers don't fit me well. 

Last edited:
Jesus, this thread :lol:

Those who were in on the 3/22 batch of SeFs, ship date is 4/30.

Went to the outlets to get cheap pants to wear for the new gig when I have to get down and dirty. Saw band collar shirts I've been eyeing. $22-25 each at the J. Crew outlet for those who want to cop.

^
They're decent if you can score them on sale. I've been wearing a pair I scooped up during BF sale and has been wearing them at least 3-4x a week. Still holding up pretty strong although the color is starting to fade after washing weekly.

Whats good with Oxfords.. I have every color from Uniqlo :lol: looking to faze them out and purchase better quality oxfords.. do they make non-iron OCBD ?

Whats good with Oxfords.. I have every color from Uniqlo
laugh.gif
looking to faze them out and purchase better quality oxfords.. do they make non-iron OCBD ?
i used to love the uniqlo oxfords now with the last couple of years they arent as slim fitting. 

and why do they never make a black oxford?  

Any recommendation on watches? Looking for something with a brown strap, white dial. Just for casual use, don't really want to spend over $200.

Back
Top Bottom