Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^Even if they are a little narrow at first just remember they will stretch. My Achilles have been worn more than my Chelsea's but the Chelsea's are actually a lot more comfortable once you break them in a bit. I have two pairs of CP Chelsea's that I've only worn a few times each and they are a little painful compared to my beater pair which has been worn 100+ times.

Last edited:
^Get a 44 if that's what you wear in CP sneakers. Fit is the same.

Ehh Henny I wear a 9 in Nikes , 9.5 in adidas but I order a 42 in the SET & they're super tight around the toe box . Grabbing some CP's real soon not sure about the sizing , mind helping me out ?

^Get a 44 if that's what you wear in CP sneakers. Fit is the same.

Ehh Henny I wear a 9 in Nikes , 9.5 in adidas but I order a 42 in the SET & they're super tight around the toe box . Grabbing some CP's real soon not sure about the sizing , mind helping me out ?

I'm 7.5/8 in Nikes/Adidas. I ordered a 40 in the SEF and they were slightly loose. Probably needed a 39.5. I wear a 39 in CP.

My recommendation would be to order a pair of size 42 from Mr. Porter. Shipping is free. If you order today, you'll have them by either tomorrow or Thursday and you can return them for free if they don't fit. There's a full size run here: http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/common_projects/suede-chelsea-boots/754279?ppv=2 This goes for anyone interested in getting sizing. Mr. Porter has the fastest shipping and the best return policy.

Last edited:
I'm 7.5/8 in Nikes/Adidas. I ordered a 40 in the SEF and they were slightly loose. Probably needed a 39.5. I wear a 39 in CP.

My recommendation would be to order a pair of size 42 from Mr. Porter. Shipping is free. If you order today, you'll have them by either tomorrow or Thursday and you can return them for free if they don't fit. There's a full size run here: http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/common_projects/suede-chelsea-boots/754279?ppv=2 This goes for anyone interested in getting sizing. Mr. Porter has the fastest shipping and the best return policy.

Thank you

Uniqlo Supima

Need to look into these. I used to get the UO BDG crew necks in heather and black, but they discountinued them. :smh:

Tank Farm has some nice solid tees. Great fit and quality, but a little pricey when not on sale.

Last edited:
Anyone here ever ship something to a buyer who has a PO box as his/her address?

What're your overall experiences? Any bad experiences? A potential buyer is interested in a $200+ jacket I'm selling, but PO box = can't add USPS signature confirmation to the package.

Thanks.

Last edited:
shouts to the homie who used my Grana referral

What're your overall experiences? Any bad experiences? A potential buyer is interested in a $200+ jacket I'm selling, but PO box = can't add USPS signature confirmation to the package.

Thanks.
i personally wouldn't ship to a PO box 

Meermin shipping is real fast, well it should be for $35 on dhl express. Shipped out on Monday / Tuesday and it arrived in NYC already.

Thanks.
Don't do it.

^ Thanks for the advice, fam.

Buyer is telling me he lives in a rural area, has a perfect seller rating on Grailed, etc., but I'm not trying to take an L.

Thanks.
I've done this twice before. There are buyers abroad who rent PO Box in the states for their buys and once the buys accrue to a large account, everything is sent in one batch to the person's home country.

But the buyers are from SF on the menswear side. Those guys are top notch. I've asked for $500-900 as gift before and they complied. The Items in question here were only $200-400 in value.

I wouldn't trust a random Grailed buyer though or something of that nature though. I learned to go with my gut instinct when all else fails.

^ Thanks @wj4

I've also had flawless transactions with SF guys. I'd like to think that a perfect seller rating on Grailed = good buyer, but that's still not a sure thing.

Here was his response on Grailed too:
I live in a rural area and mail delivery is not offered so I have to pick up all of my mail at my PO box. Even mail addressed to a street address is picked up at my PO box. I can provide a street address but USPS website won't recognize it even though it is a valid address but it will still get to the local post office here. I'm interested in making this transaction happen. Let me know if you are as well. I have good seller feedback as well, if that helps.

Last edited:
I think he is lying. Call the local post office in his area and confirm if what he is saying is true. I shipped something to someone who really lived in the boonies and even they had mail delivery so I personally couldn't trust what he is saying

Last edited:
Your asking because your gut is telling you something is up so trust that. I would just find another buyer but he is probably telling the truth.

Ask for a street address (google street view the area) then call the po box call and confirm if you cant find someone else to sell to.

In 2016 I would think mail service is offered anywhere in the states. I've driven and mailed stuff to the boonies before, like I got checked by border patrol going to and coming back, radio stations were bleeding to Spanish joints, and gas stations were 20-25 miles apart.

If the juice ain't worth the squeeze, don't do it.

I live in a rural area and I have a street address and PO box.

Anytime I order stuff online, I just leave the PO box absent, and pick it up from the clerk at the Post Office if it fails to deliver at my door.

What he is saying makes sense to me as a Canadian buyer.

Thanks.

Don't do it.

Been looking for scoop necks for a minute figured I'd hop on the link. Preciate it!!

Also it's my first post in here I think.. Awesome community from what I've seen so far! I've been meaning to ask y'all: JE tees, unecks vs mercers? I know the difference in style but kind of torn between the two. Any advice?

shouts to the homie who used my Grana referral

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom