Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm interested in a mini wardrobe refresh, what do you guys think are key pieces? I typically dress business casual, also throw Chelsea's/jeans in the mix.

I have a mytailor.com shirt now and I may order 3 more along with a custom made navy blazer. I am interested in two pairs of jeans as well ( usually wear j crew 484) and maybe a leather biker jacket?

Any pieces you guys feel I am missing for this re up?

Does anyone have any experience with SEF leather? I am about to jump in a pair of black leather chelseas but wanted to hear what everyone has to say as to the quality and durability. 

Today's. Rise and grind, fellas.

seent their leather crack up bad

I'd advise to stay away but that's from what I've noticed online. have not handled in person.

I think I may cop two pairs of sef side zips in tan and dye them forest green and burgundy

Last edited:

Does anyone have any experience with SEF leather? I am about to jump in a pair of black leather chelseas but wanted to hear what everyone has to say as to the quality and durability. 
While I was searching for chelsea boots I've read a lot of negative reviews about the SEF black leather on ktt/styleforum. Their suede is great but the standard leather looks a bit off (imo) and I've read a lot of complaints about the leather cracking up like Pinoy said.

Man you gotta clarify your price point then. Can't be reacting like Wis slapped your first born if you didn't drop the specifics.

Not like he threw out a 1k option or something :rolleyes

Man you gotta clarify your price point then. Can't be reacting like Wis slapped your first born if you didn't drop the specifics.

Not like he threw out a 1k option or something
eyes.gif
lol i know, @wj4  provided a good option and im more than likely gonna cop. 

Gonna hit up suitsupply as well. 

Not like he threw out a 1k option or something :rolleyes
Facts. Hit up H&M or Asos for a more price friendly pair if you just want to be apart of the wave.

Last edited:
any recs on basic t's that don't stretch at the neck, is slim enough to show off dem muscles and isn't too expensive? i'm looking for light grey and black t's

I bought some Uniqlo Supima LS tees over 2 years ago. I wear them all the time and they still look brand new. They are great quality (and fit) given the price point. Don't know anything about the dry joints what's up with those?

Uniqlo dry tees are cool. Cop the 66% cotton/34% polyester ones, which pill less than the other dry tees.

My CP chelseas arrived today :pimp:  Shoutout to whoever convinced me to go with the CP's, I think it was @Hennessy

Picked the right size (41) and they fit perfectly. Went to the city to hang with a friend and within just a few minutes of walking the boots felt like I'd worn them many times before. No break in required, very comfortable right away.
2 people came up to me to ask what brand they were :pimp:  Definitely an eye-catcher, I don't see chelsea boots very often around here.

Sizing help please...How did you size on these?

I wear size 44 in CP sneakers and 10.5/11 in Adidas Tubular/NMDs/Jordans. I have to account for my wide feet.

Thinking of getting both Spring 16 colorways. This one and the dark grey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom