Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Does anyone know what kind of glasses Chris Paul is wearing here? Or anything similar?

Any recommendations on other types of frames would be great as well. Thanks!

^ I wear a 38S in the Napoli, but have no idea how to size for the casual outerwear.

Great deals regardless. Thanks Adrian.

Just one shirt for me this time. However, collectively, I have gotten folks to spend $2-3k thus far from my sharing of the link.

It's not good to be around me if you got financial goals in mind pa.

I'm not getting a definitive feel on the sizing accuracy so unfortunately I'll have to pass. Appreciate the link, though :smokin

Thanks for the link. Got a couple of sweaters but what I've really been searching for is a nice leather hold all travel bag. You saved me a couple hundred on that bro. Thank you. :pimp:

Damn I want those Grana jeans cuz the wash is nice but I'm a size 30 as well and they looking way too tight on dude who posted earlier. Afraid they'll be too big if I size up to a 32 though, and the other fit doesn't look slim enough 
tired.gif

Damn I want those Grana jeans cuz the wash is nice but I'm a size 30 as well and they looking way too tight on dude who posted earlier. Afraid they'll be too big if I size up to a 32 though, and the other fit doesn't look slim enough |I
So then don't buy and or complain about not buying them.

Last edited:

Damn I want those Grana jeans cuz the wash is nice but I'm a size 30 as well and they looking way too tight on dude who posted earlier. Afraid they'll be too big if I size up to a 32 though, and the other fit doesn't look slim enough 
tired.gif
Free shipping + free returns?

Why not?

Just copped a Washington suit $225

Thanks man
3rd ss suit in a month

Last edited:
@Pinoy732

@wj4

@TomDiginson

DBNT fam, I copped a Baracuta G9, but the sleeves are a few inches too long. Off-hand, would you know if a tailor can shorten a sleeve from the ribbed cuff (jacket sleeves are also lined)? The shoulder/arms fit me perfectly, so I don't wanna shorten from the shoulders.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom