Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Does anyone know if this guy is on NikeTalk? This link is from KTT and I tried to join to ask him but it said temporarily not accepting new accounts, anyway his username on ktt is @arrivals

My question (if any of you could answer) is info on the leather jacket/ info on his silver bracelet

Thanks for the help

Does anyone know if this guy is on NikeTalk? This link is from KTT and I tried to join to ask him but it said temporarily not accepting new accounts, anyway his username on ktt is @arrivals

My question (if any of you could answer) is info on the leather jacket/ info on his silver bracelet

Thanks for the help
Y'all have to be some lazy mugs. He clearly says all saints leather in the only pic of the jacket

Thanks for the help
Y'all have to be some lazy mugs. He clearly says all saints leather in the only pic of the jacket

Damb, I didn't see that when I scrolled through the pic. Thanks for the help!

received my Grana order today, here are my thoughts: slim jeans in size 32 waist fit very similar to my APC petit standard in size 31. leg opening was about 7" so I dropped them off to be tailored to 6.5". also, their t-shirts have very similar weight, feel and sizing to uniqlo pima t-shirts.

grana tees are goat plain tees. 

JE my GOAT extended tees

Bought these on a whim and now I'm not sure what to wear with them. Any suggestions?

^they are represent. I liked the color, but realize I don't know what to wear with them. Thanks for the suggestion!

Burgundy might be my single favorite color to style. I like it with light wash denim and earth tones like olive green, both light and dark shades of browns.

Last edited:
I had a pair of Clarks DBs in that same color.

Wore them with everything. Looked best with black jeans and olive/dark gray tee, imo.

PS - What's the brand?

Last edited:
What kind of chelsea's are those ? And I'd rock em with neutral colors.

Bought these on a whim and now I'm not sure what to wear with them. Any suggestions?

^they are represent. I liked the color, but realize I don't know what to wear with them. Thanks for the suggestion!

I had a pair of Clarks DBs in that same color.

Wore them with everything. Looked best with black jeans and olive/dark gray tee, imo.

PS - What's the brand?

Last edited:
Check out the adidas 'Stan Smith' Sneaker (Men) from Nordstrom: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/4277149

Copped these and happy to say the toe box is sleeker than my other pair of Stans. For less than $60, can't be beat.

Comparison pic. Right is joint in the link.

^My boy came over wearing the RAF Stans the other day and they were straight :pimp:

Last edited:
FAM I am in need of a dark brown dress shoe and am thinking of pulling the trigger on the Meermin 101198 - Dark Brown Calf (pic below). Before ordering I was wondering if you guys could answer a few of my questions.

1. I wear a US size 10 so should I order a UK 9? I am not sure if the fit true to size.

2. They are 175,00 $ VAT exclude so how much would it be shipped to the US?

3. Is that my best option for the price point?

4. Do they accept returns?

https://www.meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4447

^
I ordered some brown shoes from there last month. It was $175 + $35 dhl shipping. They accept returns but it'll be a hassle to ship back to Spain.

Most of their stuff fits tts I think. Search the thread on styleforum for how their different lasts fit and compared to other brands.

^My boy came over wearing the RAF Stans the other day and they were straight :pimp:

are they as uncomfortable as other stans? my Barney's pair was terrible, eventually sold them and bought a pair of achilles. figured if I'm going to wear an uncomfortable sneaker, may as well be the new standard

def copping PK stans. well, as soon as my homie gets his friend to bless me with that adi employee disco 

Back
Top Bottom