Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Goyard cardholder goes hard. Was thinking of replacing my Gucci joint with the new Gucci with the snake but I fell in love with the new Fendi cardholders.

Plus theres more slots.

I think the fendi monster is dope!
I actually have the Gucci snake card holder, had a saint laurent one which was basically brand new, but saw the Gucci snake and had to cop. Saint Laurent went to wifey

Not a goyard fan, I work across the street from there old store and got bombarded with that design on the daily.

Got my schott x uo leather.

Too small. Now the medium is sold out. Fml.

Their online photos did not help. The model was wearing a medium and he was 6'1 and looked like he was swimming in it.

Last edited:
Yea those cats be like 6'1 140 lbs. I don't trust the models sizes unless it gives their weight or a waist measurement. 6'1 and 29 inch waist, know he's frailboyz

Finally got my Wholecut Oxfords from Meermin

Man those are delicious

Jumped to see their website. Are they really 180bucks. No ******* way they look so good. How's quality. Would you mind to comment on sizing ?

Tia

Have you guys seen this Under Armour Sportswear stuff? Some of it is surprisingly nice. Not sure I'd cop, but it definitely fits in with this thread.

Last edited:
-Napoli Navy Suit W/Black Dress Shoes
·White shirt
·Navy, black, or dark grey tie

-Napoli Navy Suit W/Brown dress Shoes
·White shirt w/ navy or burgundy/dark red tie
·Light blue shirt w/ navy or burgundy/dark red tie

Thoughts? Opinions?

-Napoli Navy Suit W/Black Dress Shoes
·White shirt
·Navy, black, or dark grey tie

-Napoli Navy Suit W/Brown dress Shoes
·White shirt w/ navy or burgundy/dark red tie
·Light blue shirt w/ navy or burgundy/dark red tie

Thoughts? Opinions?
Napoli Navy Suit + white shirt + different tone navy tie + black dress shoes

Classic fit and my go-to for interviews/any formal occasion

Have you guys seen this Under Armour Sportswear stuff? Some of it is surprisingly nice. Not sure I'd cop, but it definitely fits in with this thread.
will never purchase under armour because the ceo is racist and a trump supporter.

Man those are delicious

Jumped to see their website. Are they really 180bucks. No ******* way they look so good. How's quality. Would you mind to comment on sizing ?

Tia

My Meermins MURDERED my feet during the break in process. I can wear them now, but damn, I've never worn shoes that stiff out the box before. It took me almost a month to break them in for them to be comfortable. That's what you get with the price though; I've worn shoes that were comfortable almost immediately, but they were $350-$400 compared to $180

Last edited:
My Meermins MURDERED my feet during the break in process. I can wear them now, but damn, I've never worn shoes that stiff out the box before.
That speaks good of the leather. 

Did you went tts? Might get two pairs 

I wear 43 in EU shoes (9.5 in US dress shoes sizes), and they fit true to size for me.

Last edited:
Man those are delicious

Tia

Thanks.

They fit TTS

Go with your normal UK size.

Back
Top Bottom