Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Looking for a light grey/heather grey pullover hoody (no thanks to HM or Uniqlo on this one) that's no more than $75. Prefer quality over warmth, any suggestions?

Champion. The reverse weave line is really good quality for the price point. It is a baggy/relaxed fit though.

Last edited:
Quick question on Grana denim:

Just got some Extra Slim in, went 30 waist (my regular). Waist is good. Knee down they feel and look good. Thigh area they feel (and might look) a bit tight.

I never skip leg day and have glorious hammies. Do these break-in after a few wears? Thanks bruhs.

I barely started watching Suits and I was under the impression that Harvey wears a windsor knot but after looking at this video, is he tying a windsor? It doesn't look like a pratt/shelby because I don't see the seams outside when he starts.

Quick question on Grana denim:

Just got some Extra Slim in, went 30 waist (my regular). Waist is good. Knee down they feel and look good. Thigh area they feel (and might look) a bit tight.

I never skip leg day and have glorious hammies. Do these break-in after a few wears? Thanks bruhs.
They stretch a bit but will shrink back after a wash. I got 4 pairs. Half I sized up and the other two I went TTs. The TTs fit good, but got man's looking too sexy, so I just used them for some diy projects.

Last edited:
They stretch a bit but will shrink back after a wash. I got 4 pairs. Half I sized up and the other two I went TTs. The TTs fit good, but got man's looking too sexy, so I just used them for some diy projects.
Thanks for the input. 

I tried them on for wifey and no-go. Can't be rocking tighter jeans than my lady. 

Suit supply tux came in for my wedding. Copped both a 40 jacket 34 pants and a 42 jacket 36 pants. 40 jacket was a little too tight and shoulders were kinda bulging, the 42 fit perfect at the shoulders just needs to be taken in at the waist a good bit. But man the pants cant be sized right. Usually a 34 works good for me and maybe 36 if they are slim fit pants to fit my thighs but the 36 was still tight around the thighs and the waist doesn't seem like it's a 36. They fit more like 34's smh. I don't skip leg day but still smh. Going to return the other tux and try to exchange the 36 pants for 38

Update. 38 pants came in and fit great in the thighs. It's weird because there was hardly any difference in the thighs between the 34 and 36 but the 38 was much bigger. They are a little loose at the waist but I'm going to try to get them taken in some. Other than that all I need is a hem and I'll be good on the pants

Anyone know alternatives to these CP dark gray suede chelseas with black soles?

Can't find these anywhere now. Thanks DBNT

Dark gray suede looks nice. Been liking these these gray Wolverine 1000 Mile ones.

Hey FAM IYO is it a faux pas to wear black jeans and suede chelseas in summer? I can't stop wearing them but I know I may need to switch it up since summer is approaching. Wasn't sure if it looked ridiculous wearing suede boots in summer. Obviously I wouldn't wear them when it's super.

Last edited:
Hey FAM IYOP is it a faux pas to wear black jeans and suede chelseas in summer? I can't stop wearing them but I know I may need to switch it up since summer is approaching.
It's a classic fit.

If anything, the black jeans would be maybe too warm in the summer?

Hey FAM IYO is it a faux pas to wear black jeans and suede chelseas in summer? I can't stop wearing them but I know I may need to switch it up since summer is approaching. Wasn't sure if it looked ridiculous wearing suede boots in summer. Obviously I wouldn't wear them when it's super.
Ya I personally don't see anything wrong with wearing suede chelseas in the summer. It's a classic shoe and not at all known for being a "rugged" or "all weather" boot so it's not like they're only winter/fall appropriate. Depending on the cut and shape of them as well, they can be quite formal or fully casual.

Lucky Brand has a really nice suede Schott moto jacket for a steal on there web site only a few sizes left. I went ahead and ordered me a large. Supposedly it slim fit. It came out to 150.00

Lucky Brand has a really nice suede Schott moto jacket for a steal on there web site only a few sizes left. I went ahead and ordered me a large. Supposedly it slim fit. It came out to 150.00

That's a great deal. Looks like they're all gone now, I wish that I had seen that earlier

Back
Top Bottom