Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I copped the Indigo Chore Jacket from the Lucky sale -- size Large fits perfectly and the cotton is heavy

Great alternative to the Blue Blue Japan Sashiko jackets except this was $54 (used the email discount %)

Blue is where it's at. Got mine as a wedding gift and I love it. Definitely smart to purchase when in Paris.

I was in Paris last week, Major regret not copping.

I got an LV Passport Holder & Card Wallet tho.

If I can't layer at least 3 shirts underneath a jacket, I don't cop.

BELEE DAT
i can dig it...i usually do 2 max...but in all honesty, the large could be done...it was just a lil baggy. A year or so ago i would've went large, but since i started using this tailor, everything must fit right or i feel sloppy.

only thing is weight maintenance is key or im done out here..lol

anyone ever ordered a pair of jeans from mnml.la ?

Heard good reviews, just wondering...

I ordered their black m1 denim and sized up thinking that they were snug cut, but they turned out to be huge on the waist so I sent them back and never reordered. if I were to order again I would stay true to size.
The denim wasn't heavy, more on the thinner side but not too thin weight like Uniqlo's skinny selvedge. Maybe it was because I sized up but, they seemed to fit more like a slim fit than a skinny fit. Keep in mind the it's free shipping but there's a $10 label fee for returns or exchanges.

Last edited:
anyone ever ordered a pair of jeans from mnml.la ?

Heard good reviews, just wondering...

I ordered their black m1 denim and sized up thinking that they were snug cut, but they turned out to be huge on the waist so I sent them back and never reordered. if I were to order again I would stay true to size.
The denim wasn't heavy, more on the thinner side but not too thin weight like Uniqlo's skinny selvedge. Maybe it was because I sized up but, they seemed to fit more like a slim fit than a skinny fit. Keep in mind the it's free shipping but there's a $10 label fee for returns or exchanges.

Yea i read that i gotta size down on the waist for them. Worth the price tag in your opinion?

Yea i read that i gotta size down on the waist for them. Worth the price tag in your opinion?

For the price they are a good value alternative to the FOG style denim and they are better quality than H&M or Uniqlo. I'm not sure that I'd size down and depending on which wash you're eying, they recently release some denim with stretch. Just for reference, I'm 6'2" 185lbs athletic build and a sz 34 fit big on me. If I were to order them again I'd go for a sz 32 and maybe even consider getting the ones with stretch

Last edited:
Almost all of my clothes are now gone (by choice)

JE aesthetic interests me. Where do I start? I'm budget conscious but not extremely frugal either.

Almost all of my clothes are now gone (by choice)

JE aesthetic interests me. Where do I start? I'm budget conscious but not extremely frugal either.

I'm a big fan of JE's knits and tees. The curve u neck and any of the sweaters (villain, half zip Mercer etc.) are solid options!

Have yet to try the denim due to better options for the price but they have some unique washes also and I've heard great things about the fit.

Guess it depends on what you're looking for. But for JE you can't go wrong with the basics fam

Got the wrong size in a couple of the FOGxPacsun tees, all sold out now so any recommendations on similar ones? Thanks

Pacsun brand carries basically the same tanks and tees without the FOG branding. And they're half da price

New Republic just dropped some black leather Chelseas, opinions?

They don't look as high as I would have liked them to be

Don't look good. Look short, kinda like women's ankle boots. And their leather is so so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom