Dressing Better Vol 2.0

CP was having a sample sale recently in NYC.

Commented that LA needs one too and Got a like from poster who works for CP. :nerd:

That sample sale had achilles for $175 and chelseas for $200. All the good stuff was gone to the VIP members after day 1 :smh:

Last edited:
NR holding up fine. Brought them out to barcelona actually. Still got one full day outchea before heading back to reality.

A those Grana scoop tees fit TTS?

Been looking for a vest and thought I found one at Jcrew, the Sussex Primaloft, but only size is a XS. Any ideas or leads on something similar? JCrew price would have been about $50.00.

35919_GR7597_m

Just got confirmation today of my first position where I have to wear a suit daily. Right now I have about 2 suits but am going to buy 2 more next week with a budget of about $400 ($200 each after tailoring) any suggestions on stores besides the obvious Macy's? I have gained a bit of weight I was thinking of starting somewhere like DXL however the manager hinted at me I should hit the gym which is across the street a bit more so I will heed that warning. I am tired of getting suits from K&G (never really had to wear a suit but once a year prior). I think I want to max out at about 6 or 7 suits in the first 6 months. Any tips from guys that wear suits daily? Also should I get a suit dedicated suit hanger for my room and car? What are some daily habits you guys follow? 

Thanks in Advance reps handed out to those who can help. 

Back
Top Bottom