Dressing Better Vol 2.0

im not mad at the sweatpants...it seems natural to have elastic on the hem.

i mean they've always had that anyways.  

but when you start throwing cuffs on chinos and denim they have gone too far. 
They be pushing the jeggins hard on the men's wardrobe ... sweet lord make it stop i hate those things , look like an undecided dude that doesn't have any money to taper his **** 

I'd never go the zipper jeans route, but those HM pants are super comfortable. Got a black and olive pair, and love the way they fit. The drop crotch sucks, but i make it work :lol:

As far as jogger sweatpants, never liked the way they fit on me. Not a fan of the cuffs/elastic leg opening.

Last edited:

Not something I'll be able to wear in the coming months, but definitely gonna be a staple moving forward. Glad I finally scored a pair under retail.

I was at the mall earlier and saw a lot of pants with flex. Also saw more levi's with stretch.

I was at the mall earlier and saw a lot of pants with flex. Also saw more levi's with stretch.
My entire jean rotation is --

American Eagle 360 Flex Slim (black wash)

A&F Athletic Skinny Stretch (light wash)

Hollister Epic Flex Skinny (medium wash + grey wash)

I highly recommend y'all peep them and cop only on sale (<$20).

Last edited:
My brother put me on to Hollister Epic Flex jeans

Just tried them on in-store and love the fit / washes -- $25 + 25% off --> $18.75 out the door

https://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us/guys-jeans-jeans-and-bottoms

Love them...but quality control is trash. I ordered 2 pairs of the same fit in different colors and they both fit completely different. Black pair fits nice and slim while my light blue pair fits baggy as hell. Should definitely try them on in person before purchasing.

I didn't see a Off white thread on NT

Anyone in here can legit check some Off white Tees for me please DM asap

I didn't see a Off white thread on NT

Anyone in here can legit check some Off white Tees for me please DM asap

Not sure if many posters in here rock off white. Maybe the high end clothing, celebs rocking heat, or maybe(but I doubt) the Yeezy thread can help?

Or if anything I would hit up kith or xhibition customer service online. They're usually very helpful

Wassup guys. My apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Reeeeeeeely feelin the tracksuits KITH dropping this Friday. But I'm pretty sure pricetag won't be so nice.

Anyone know any less expensive alternatives to some classy lookin tracksuits? Thanks fellas.

Wassup guys. My apologies if this is the wrong thread.

Reeeeeeeely feelin the tracksuits KITH dropping this Friday. But I'm pretty sure pricetag won't be so nice.

Anyone know any less expensive alternatives to some classy lookin tracksuits? Thanks fellas.
wrong thread

some good all black casual shoes for the summer? Preferably to wear with jeans....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom