Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I had the Oversized Cropped from a couple of seasons ago and was less than impressed. Maybe I'll give the Kake a try.

Recommendations for a nice, basic pullover hoody? I feel sorta dumb asking, but I can't for the life of me think of anyone other than Reigning Champ.

Champion reverse weave is nice and cheap. I got one last season and put it into rotation with my JE Villains and Nike Tech Knit pieces.

Just wanted to say shout out to D.Josey D.Josey for hooking me up with the falcon garments jacket. Sucks it didn’t work out for you but it fits like it was made for me. At least it wasn’t a total loss for you.

^ Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately I had the Oversized Cropped from a couple of seasons ago and was less than impressed. Maybe I'll give the Kake a try.
kake is dope...just take note of the measurements...
im not a personal fan of the oversized look with hoodies.
feels sloppy so i sized down to a medium from my normal L in JE and it fits perfect. my go to hoodie for sure.

Gap x GQ stuff is up on the site. Most pieces look meh. The UA Kimono Jacket is pretty much gone (surprisingly)
Done told y'all bout the kimono waves for a few years now. Mainstream America finally catching the wave

Recommendations for a nice, basic pullover hoody? I feel sorta dumb asking, but I can't for the life of me think of anyone other than Reigning Champ.

Their Alpha hoodie in either black or grey, which currently are the only colors in that line. Fit TTS IMO if you're wondering. Considering the price point, they're good quality, and relatively cheap. Free shipping, no tax if you're outside of CA, and get 10% if you use the code Paul10 (guy from YouTube. Locust and Wild Honey is his channel, I believe). Returns are super easy as well.

Just wanted to say shout out to D.Josey D.Josey for hooking me up with the falcon garments jacket. Sucks it didn’t work out for you but it fits like it was made for me. At least it wasn’t a total loss for you.

My man, super glad it worked our for you. Enjoy it!

Uniqlo now offering customized shirts.
IMG_5279.PNG

IMG_5280.PNG

That's a game changer. Considering I buy their easy care shirts now and love them. To have an option to get a perfect fit is a plus. And for 30 bucks?

Sizing has been my only grip with them. Had to get an XS in those shirts.

Yea for $30 you cant go wrong. Collars for sure suck, I was gonna try their oxford shirt.

Modern Tailor has their "test" shirting at the same priced shipped for white. It will take about a month turn around but once you lock in measurements, you can order a multitude of fabrics and collar/other design features for reasonable prices, ableit more than $30.
upload_2017-9-27_10-39-36.png

Back
Top Bottom