Dressing Better Vol 2.0

IMG_0255.PNG

First Fog order shipped. Stealz. Retail On the jacket was 300 and 100ish on flannel

I love that jacket I don’t want to buy another varsity though lol

I love that jacket I don’t want to buy another varsity though lol
lol i almost copped on price alone but then reminded myself i never wear varsity jackets well since i played varsity football in HS lol

Picked up a Rhude hoodie & while it’s super comfortable, they sent me the wrong graphic.

Need to size up anyways so it ended up working out.

I mean idk how you can **** on Uniqlo right now considering they just rolled out that service. Maybe wait for reviews to come in?

I'm no expert when it comes to dress shirts. I have nothing to compare them to.

lol i almost copped on price alone but then reminded myself i never wear varsity jackets well since i played varsity football in HS lol

I still got my Nike NYC varsity jacket that I got a little fat to wear but I'll lose weight before I buy another one.

uniformla.com >
price, quality, and fit are unbeatable to me.
and i've been through a lot of different tees

Thank you! We really appreciate it. We're knitting the fabric for our new colors and styles now.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions.

Last edited:
Fellas I need your help with some fire suits ! i just need good quality also !

Edit : I know Meermin are top notch when it comes to dress shoes .

Last edited:
Anyone ever purchased from elevtd.com before? I gathered that they're kind of like a subsidiary of shoes.com who I've bought from before no problem, but curious if anyone has experience with elevtd directly.

so, i bought a pair of chelsea boots a week ago to prepare for fall/winter outfits. went up half a size because my feet are a little wide. after a few wears my pair was pretty comfy after breaking them in. no regrets at all, love them.

so, i bought a pair of chelsea boots a week ago to prepare for fall/winter outfits. went up half a size because my feet are a little wide. after a few wears my pair was pretty comfy after breaking them in. no regrets at all, love them.

This is a ****ing random *** post Tina.

That's a game changer. Considering I buy their easy care shirts now and love them. To have an option to get a perfect fit is a plus. And for 30 bucks?

Sizing has been my only grip with them. Had to get an XS in those shirts.
Do you even lift bro ?

Anybody here condition their belts? I had a walnut Allen Edmonds one that had gone through a lot and I applied a little bit of conditioner to it and it didn’t go well. Left some marks that looked as if the leather was over saturated but I applied it lightly.

should be done the same way you apply it to shoes.

I've never heard of conditioner ruining leather unless you OD applied. proof is in the pudding.

Anybody bought a suit with stretch fabric yet? Any suggestions? Got my SS tailored suit back and they had to tailor the pants kind of aggressively to create the look I wanted (been weightlifting heavy for years, big butt and legs, pause). It looks fine, definitely not super tight, doesn't grip my legs or anything while standing, but it's not the most comfortable when it comes to sitting and moving around.

If I take it back out some I run the risk of moving towards choppa suit status. I think I'm just gonna deal with it as is, but for my next one I'm thinking about looking into stretch fabrics. Been doing stretch fabrics exclusively for jeans and chinos for about a year or two now and never looked back, so I'm wondering if I can make the same move with suits. Quality stretch suits a thing now or nah?

Letting it out to the point where you can sit comfortably won't make it a choppa suit. However, keeping it to the point where its too tight when you move/sit will result your trousers becoming short shorts.

So unless you mess with the Bartman, I'd highly suggest bringing them back to get altered.

tumblr_lm6f14RJNn1qa3nkxo1_500.gif

Oh and J.Crew has some sort of stretch material fabric. However @NakoXL will let you know that the construction is piss poor and compromises quickly.

:lol: I see. Sucks to hear about the crappy stretch fabric. I guess I'll just see if I can find a happy medium with taking them out a little for now then

Back
Top Bottom