Dressing Better Vol 2.0

https://factory.jcrew.com/p/C9931

May be a long shot, but any reviews from you guys on these jeans?

Unfortunately I scooped a pair for like $20 on a sale a couple years ago. Not a fan personally, wash is a very dad-like color and fit leaves a lot to be desired.

Think I ended up cutting mine into some makeshift jean shorts and still disliked em so gave em to goodwill eventually.

Unfortunately I scooped a pair for like $20 on a sale a couple years ago. Not a fan personally, wash is a very dad-like color and fit leaves a lot to be desired.

Think I ended up cutting mine into some makeshift jean shorts and still disliked em so gave em to goodwill eventually.

Agreed fit is trash. Legs are almost at bootcut wide levels for 34/34. I copped some for $25 not long ago and I am going to try to take em to the tailor soon to get them tapered. You can probably find something much better for about the price of those+ whatever it would cost to tailor them to the perfect fit. Uniqlo probably a better option

Uniqlo jeans have ridiculously low rises.

Automatic pass for me -- not trying to show my scrumptious booty crack outchea

Uniqlo jeans have ridiculously low rises.

Automatic pass for me -- not trying to show my scrumptious booty crack outchea

Yeah, I hate lowrise jeans. Even with a belt on tight that happens. I need a company to make some slim fit jeans with a taper and are mid-rise.

What's the quality like on the Uniqlo full zip fleece sweaters for any of you guys that own one? How do they wash and do they hold up? I'm considering going to pick one up but the mall that has Uniqlo near me isn't close by.

Has anyone tried the Kirkland underwear? Just in Costco tonight and they had 4 packs for a decent price. I found a comfy brand recently and bought a bunch but they’re falling apart already.

I used to wear Hanes or FOTL but their quality seems to have dropped the last few years.

If their underwear is anything like their tees it should be pretty good.

No bueno.
Started falling apart after 1 wash.
Started fading after second wash.
Just copp the CK's, they're a good price at Costco

Best athletic fit, light (ish) wash jeans under $35? Thought those jcrew ones would be quality, but I'll take your guys word for it.

IMG_8199.JPG

H&M had a $1 sock sale.
Came out with 10 pairs and some suspenders.
I usually rock with the 4 for $10 from uniqlo but this was a pretty damn good deal lol

Back
Top Bottom