Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was debating between a turtle neck or bow tie for our holiday party. I'll probably go with bow tie and save the turtle neck for NYE.

Hitting up the mall today so I'll look for a few. My susu suit is being delivered today as well.

PS how done add the not smiley hat into these new formats??

Thanks to the dude who put us on to the schott sales today, I just bagged a flight parka, lots of douche bags in there especially the women. Glad I usually don't do sales and stuff.
43510411_031_b

They had a decent amount of stuff but as expected you had to be there like 7am waiting for 8am on the dot to get something in the size you probably wanted, I got there a little after about 8:16 am it was packed and people were just buying up mad ish. If you wanted something that was like really expensive it probably wasn't going to be in that room.

I'm good on leathers for myself. I wanted to see if I could purchase a women's jacket for someone. Oh well.

Y'all prolly hate on Abercrombie on this thread. But there's a 30% code online....and if you sign up for the AF club, you get a stackable $20 off $50 code. Was able to pick up their shearling denim jacket for $38

Y'all prolly hate on Abercrombie on this thread. But there's a 30% code online....and if you sign up for the AF club, you get a stackable $20 off $50 code. Was able to pick up their shearling denim jacket for $38

We're the very few recommending A&F.

Most things are fuego. That Aaron Levine juug was the key to their success.

Yep. They have a lot of non logo clothes that look good and they hella cheap.
I like the new store layout, it doesnt smell like perfume and you can actually see. I tend to like Hollister more because I can find more pieces w/o thier logo and easily removed on others.

Loved the Articles of Style suit. That black was amazing.

Suit Supply is more than enough for the average person in the corporate world, or who want's 1-3x suits for those formal events. Starting at $399 MTM is very practical.

Nothing will ever fit as good as Bespoke, but do you want to spend minimum $5-$10k?

I recently ordered a suit from Institchu and was really impressed, granted I had to do some extra tailoring, but having something that fits me well for $599 was perfect.

Pretty dope video showing the difference between a Suite Supply suit and a $30,000 Leonard Logsdail

if i wore a bowtie to work or a work function, i feel they would react ala Wolf of Wall Street...you are a bold guy to rock one

Loved the Articles of Style suit. That black was amazing.

Suit Supply is more than enough for the average person in the corporate world, or who want's 1-3x suits for those formal events. Starting at $399 MTM is very practical.

Nothing will ever fit as good as Bespoke, but do you want to spend minimum $5-$10k?

I recently ordered a suit from Institchu and was really impressed, granted I had to do some extra tailoring, but having something that fits me well for $599 was perfect.

$399 MTM for SuitSupply? You may be mistaken. They're OTR. start at $399. As someone who has gone bespoke; and nowhere near that price, definitely nothing like it but SuitSupply is a great option for an OTR suit.

Back
Top Bottom