Dressing Better Vol 2.0

FOH this kind of look is too clean :pimp: tux's look okay but converse and vest>>>>>

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 148
I'm hoping you're not serious. That look is okay if you're a 12 year old boy going to the middle school prom. I believe that you owe it to your wife to be to look the best you possibly can. She's spent hours, thousands of dollars to look like a vision. Yet more often than not the groom doesn't even bother to look they're best. That up there is pathetic. The groom is the worse from them all.

Having a wedding party many mans deep is overrated

Half of em you won't even talk to in 10 years

Do people rate having a lot of groomsmen that high? My friends who are getting married talk about having only a few since it’s less headaches.

god that was a wedding photo? Good night that looks terrible

did the bride wear leggings and a halter top with shiek pumps down the aisle too?

Somethings you just shouldnt let fly

black shoes white shirt and tie would've worked just fine. Your getting married grow up and want to look good not like a slob

stuff like that irritates the heck out of me

buddy on the right should have a meme with everyone else cutout lol

Do people rate having a lot of groomsmen that high? My friends who are getting married talk about having only a few since it’s less headaches.

Definitely woulda been less headaches. Trying to stay on top of 9 adults was a pain. Some were good enough to have everything done on schedule but others were irresponsible. My wife didn’t want to hurt any of her friends feelings when choosing her bridesmaids and she regrets it in hindsight.

Yeah, I can see how it would be more difficult for women to not include close friends as bridesmaids. My bestfriend of almost 30 years just got engaged and if I wasn’t a groomsman I’d be a little relieved since I could just wear my own suit and not have any responsibilities at the ceremony. Actually heard a friend was upset because he wasn’t a groomsman at our friend’s wedding.

It's only right? Yeah, but no.

$500 ain't major bread btw.

Then you should really look to pay for their outfits. Me and my wife paid for the dresses, tux rentals and have no regrets. We also made sure open bar was in place along with a few other things.

And I ain't got bread like that. Just wait a little longer and do things the right way. No insult.

Less is always better, but the bride generally dictates it. Fortunately my wife only had 5 bridesmaids, so it wasn’t that bad for me. But I’ve seen wedding parties 10-15 deep.

I would’ve been fine with just my brother as my best man, because I had some silly **** happen, and my bro was one of the few with his **** together.

1. I just said everyone should wear a black suit and white shirt. I’d provide the ties and shoes. One dude didn’t own a suit, and no matter how much I badgered him, he wouldn’t get one. So I just said “**** it” and bought suit separates, guessing his size because he wouldn’t get measurements.

Needless to say, the suit didn’t fit great, and there wasn’t time for alterations. He paid me back for the suit.

Another guy bought the suit, but didn’t bother to get it tailored, so he had unfinished hems.

2. None of my groomsmen lived in the same city as me, so the shoes were shipped. One of my dudes got two left shoes, and didn’t realize it until the wedding day, so I’m sure that was kinda uncomfortable.:rofl:

In conclusion, try your hardest to convince your fiancée to have a small bridal party, unless you’re just that close with all your homies, and they’re somewhat responsible.

unfinished hems, mans wouldn’t get fitted for a suit, 2 left shoes. Idk why this sounds like a good time.

Also, my Susu suit was delivered. Site stated I needed a 42, all of my suits are closer to a 38. I grabbed a 40r and drowned in it. Couldn’t imagine what the 42 would have looked like lol.

unfinished hems, mans wouldn’t get fitted for a suit, 2 left shoes. Idk why this sounds like a good time.

Also, my Susu suit was delivered. Site stated I needed a 42, all of my suits are closer to a 38. I grabbed a 40r and drowned in it. Couldn’t imagine what the 42 would have looked like lol.
Should've stuck with what you know. Susu is great but their online measurements are basura.

Looking back on it it’s funny as hell, but during the process I had the same expression as my avi.

Dude with the two left shoes received them in August, and the wedding was in October. So, I’m two months, he never put on both shoes.

Maybe I’m weird, but I would’ve at least pulled them both out of the box.

Plus, this was the same dude who flew to the location of the wedding the morning of. Smh.

How do you not own a pair of dress shoes as an adult? I mean, even my 16 year old cousins have some cheap pairs of Aldos or Asos shoes in their closet.

True enough. I thought Washington was the slimmest cut so I sized up. I have a La Spalla that is cut the exact same. Wild.

Back
Top Bottom