Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wouldn’t recommend going by sizing charts for suit sizes. You should get measured by a tailor at the very least. Especially on this suit supply outlet sale since all sales are final. Height and weight can be decieving since everyone is built differently. I’ve got a buddy that is 5’9 195ish and I’m 5’10 182 he wears a 38 jacket and I wear a 40-42 jacket depending on the cut. He holds all his weight in his legs and my chest/shoulders are bigger than his.

Nearest suit supply is 3 hours away from
Me smh

Just got my grana order. These extra slim jeans fit like a glove. I'll say that they aren't as skinny as I usually go but they fit amazing. Great stretch and they make my butt look amazing. Well worth the long wait.

What’s the story ? Your height ? Weight ? And what size did it recommend if you don’t mind me asking

This was a couple years back when I first found out about SS during a sale. I was around a 36 or 38 in other suits around them and the charts I saw had me right at 38.

Hella tight fit when it arrived. It all depends on the model/cut and just your personal build no matter the height/weight

Still nothing great in the 40S for what I am looking at... Looking for more all season suits rather than the Pure Linen

said f it last gift to myself from the holidays

and yes this sale was truly lacking

Attachments

• suitsupply.jpg
    suitsupply.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 70
What’s up NT. My boys wedding is on Feb 17th, and these are the colors he’s asking us to wear. We are to purchase our own pants and shirt. He’ll provide the vest. Only site I can find that sells that color slack, is Haggar. I’m looking for something better quality. I’m fairly slim, so I’m trying to go with a more fitting pant. Those are wayyyyy too baggy.

Thanks for any help you may lend.

Attachments

• DAAB03D7-8F73-4041-90CA-36DFCB68EC28.jpeg
    DAAB03D7-8F73-4041-90CA-36DFCB68EC28.jpeg
    214.1 KB · Views: 104
What’s up NT. My boys wedding is on Feb 17th, and these are the colors he’s asking us to wear. We are to purchase our own pants and shirt. He’ll provide the vest. Only site I can find that sells that color slack, is Haggar. I’m looking for something better quality. I’m fairly slim, so I’m trying to go with a more fitting pant. Those are wayyyyy too baggy.

Thanks for any help you may lend.

Is that dark charcoal? Look at Brooks Brothers, banana republic, Uniqlo. I don't think that color is hard to come by.

Is it normal for groomsmen to wear just vests? Them wearing suit jackets would look so much better, especially for the wedding pics.

Those colorful vests thing is so tired. I really think they came to existence to sell to high schoolers that "this is how you match your prom date's dress" and its carried forward to how those people approach formal affairs.

Rather all the groomsmen be in simple, matching suits/tuxedos vs wear that garbage.

Last edited:
It seems like most people I know just have their groomsmen rent tuxes from men’s warehouse. My brother is picking up one right now. My friend just got engaged and he’ll probably have us groomsmen do the same. Another friend had his groomsmen buy $1000 tuxes.

Whenever I do get married, I'm happy to know that my circle of friends know that I'll need them to cop tuxedos. However, they'll look sharp as all hell and hope they look at it as an investment piece.

You should give your boy the hands.
He wants y'all looking like swagless bums.

I so badly been wanting to get on him about these color combos. But it's his day, I'll let him live.

Whenever I do get married, I'm happy to know that my circle of friends know that I'll need them to cop tuxedos. However, they'll look sharp as all hell and hope they look at it as an investment piece.

You're supposed to cop them for the party. It's only right. Especially when you're asking for someone to shell out major bread. Just my 2 cents.

I wouldn't even go to the wedding if I was forced to wear that clown outfit. Dead serious. Even that guy who wore a blazer with a t shirt and ripped jeans to a wedding looked less foolish than that

Last edited:
Who makes a reasonably priced cropped trouser? I have a couple of pairs from Topman which I love but they rarely get new stock.

Back
Top Bottom