Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lol, I remember the fever.
Rarely wear my raw jeans anymore, hot as an oven and stiff, have me walking like a penguin.

I recently tried on my APCs that I haven't worn in several years. After getting used to regular lightweight, breathable denim with some stretch, I was suffering in those. Started sweating like crazy since I was wearing them in mid 70s-low 80s weather. Immediately dropped them off at the donation center

Last edited:
What sweats we going with? As a short dude I find it hard to find any in a good length

How tall are you? I think Nike tech fleece sweats are made for smaller and skinnier people. I had to size up on those compared to my usual American size, and they're still pretty slim and still end at my ankle without bunching/stacking.

How tall are you? I think Nike tech fleece sweats are made for smaller and skinnier people. I had to size up on those compared to my usual American size, and they're still pretty slim and still end at my ankle without bunching/stacking.

Kind of want to go on the cheaper side. 20-30 bucks a pair or less.

Have a few pairs and they are too long. Even my size. Aesthetically I want a look like this.

DCDD3A45-803F-46B6-995E-B6237B4AB031.png

Who can help me size some MNML M1 denim? I normally wear a 32, should I cop that in their denim? I have big pinoy calves, should I be worried?

I need dope denim to rock with Yeezys and Chelseas. Srs

Can someone recommend me some solid chinos? Been having a hell of a time trying to find a pair, mixed in with horrible luck. Purchased a pair from BR and they had a defect. Went back to the store and the only pair they had in my size for what I was looking for also had the same defect.

Ended getting some from Target which comfort wise weren’t bad until my foot got caught near the crotch when putting them on this morning and split the seam.

My large calves also cause problems with most cuts of pants as they cause the material near the knee to bunch up pretty badly.

Honestly, these new skinny tapered chinos from Hollister are the best quality and bang for your buck (you can get em for $10-20 on sale) chinos/pants i've ever purchased.

I've had uniqlo, jomers, etc and their still better imo.

I recently got a pair of the slim tapered dockers alpha pants. Like them a lot and they have stretch. I have big calves as well and they fit pretty good.

I recently got a pair of the slim tapered dockers alpha pants. Like them a lot and they have stretch. I have big calves as well and they fit pretty good.

I was always a fan of the Alpha Khakis. They have a great fit IMO

Gonna try those three out. Hesitant to go back to BR cause I've just had too many issues with their products. Had three pair of wool pants rip in the same exact spot within the year.

Tapered is usually a no go for me because of my calves but I prefer that particular look so to find a chino that isn't too aggressively tapered would be nice. Thanks again!

Gonna try those three out. Hesitant to go back to BR cause I've just had too many issues with their products. Had three pair of wool pants rip in the same exact spot within the year.

Tapered is usually a no go for me because of my calves but I prefer that particular look so to find a chino that isn't too aggressively tapered would be nice. Thanks again!
The good thing is the Traveler comes in slim fit and regular.

Just one caveat. Once you buy one pair you’ll want every color because you won’t want to wear anything else because they are so dam comfy.

polo, levi’s, rogue territory, 3sixteen, acne, gap, american eagle, jcrew, uniqlo. Tons of options and almost every brand makes a denim jacket.

Back
Top Bottom