Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I've had this for a couple years now and liked it so much I donated the Levi's one I had before it
Screenshot_20180929-150306~2.png

And waiting for this one in the mail.
Screenshot_20180929-150622~2.png

Go with Lo

^ I tried on the first one at Macy's -- fits so perfect

Can you let us know how you like the black joint?
Thanks fam, been looking for a pure black one for a while now

^ I tried on the first one at Macy's -- fits so perfect

Can you let us know how you like the black joint?
Thanks fam, been looking for a pure black one for a while now
Not gonna lie, the fit on the black seems off. Besides being a lighter weight denim, the sleeve is shorter and the body is slimmer as well. Not sure if sizing up will work but I'll give it a try.

^Cant go wronge with a Patagonia Nano Puff Jacket. Looks good lounging or with a dope flannel, denim and boots.

Last edited:
Canada goose down jackets worth the price or marked up because of the hype? I just bought the lodge jacket but not impressed

Canada goose down jackets worth the price or marked up because of the hype? I just bought the lodge jacket but not impressed

Not an expert by any means, but with down jackets I'd only be concerned with the quality of fill and material. Obviously the better the fill the better the warmth. The better material the less it's prone to tears.

fluid hips fluid hips i’ll be the fourth to shoutout patagonia. i got a down coat from them last year and couldn’t be happier with my purchase. great craftsmanship and their customer service is top notch.

also for reference, using it for a city environment (nyc).

My DC homie rocks CG’s during the fall/winter. Has a few vests and jackets. Told me it’s the best jackets made. I now have the CG lodge jacket and it def seems to be top quality, duck down, lightweight with zip pulls creating wind proof. Low temps only get to about 20 degrees down here (NC) though. Light layers are the go to.

Have to say that my Patagonia Down Sweater is a great jacket for Michigan winters. Kills the wind, has warmth and is not bulky at all

Check your Target.

Original price is like $25 for each pack.

Love these briefs.

Two types: SuperSoft is a modal and cotton blend. SuperFit is a microfiber mesh material.

Attachments

• IMG_20181001_145022.jpg
    IMG_20181001_145022.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom