Dressing Better Vol 2.0

85DA0245-46D0-4310-952F-38A1F4EE8833.jpeg

I don’t love these pants but this is me for dapper day at work, murse is the Gucci men’s Hobo bag in cream
This fit would have looked infinitely better with khaki pants, and no murse.

Decided to pull out the camera and tripod for a better pic...haven’t done this in a minute..lol

42E017BD-F7F3-4F48-A423-67C0E4443589.jpeg

I’m not anmodel so excuse me, and I’m not dissing just curious, why do y’all pop your thighs up when you pose in pics?

Recommendations on flannels? Uniqlo are too thin, J.crew used to be decent but seem to be going downhill quality wise.

Always good to redristribute your weight, so that a pose looks natural, you always start at your legs. Or you can just stand up straight like a soldier at attention :lol:

Link to your columbia jacket? Their gear usually isn't the highest of quality / most waterproof, etc.

I have the Clement Triclimate 3/1, pants and overalls.

It’s all personal preference...

I like Patagonia more than Columbia and NF.

Thigh pop> dainty toe point

Or how bout when chicks place their arm or strategically hold their purses to alter the torso region

Always good to redristribute your weight, so that a pose looks natural, you always start at your legs. Or you can just stand up straight like a soldier at attention :lol:

So this is why the only time I like pictures of myself is when I’m in motion...
I always look like trash when I try to pose.

Ya dudes about to get so much thigh from me.

So someone school me because I don't know any better: What's wrong with Levi's? Are the AE stretch fit that everyone was posting about a few pages back that much better?

Back
Top Bottom