Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Damb I wore them da other day lol but no pics. Ill rock them Friday for you. Do u want me to like wear pants and stuff up top or is that optional?

Do they make something like these YSL Timbs for broke bois like me?
s-l300.jpg

Man one of my biggest regrets shoe wise is copping the tobaccos in the wrong size. Thought joints would break in and I called it quits after a few very painful few wears. Makes me sick cuz I bought two sizes to make sure I had the right fit...for some dumb reason kept the smaller size returning the size that actually would’ve fit best SMH. Reminds me I need to put them up on eBay now that it’s boot season. Really nice boots not very comfortable though.

Man one of my biggest regrets shoe wise is copping the tobaccos in the wrong size. Thought joints would break in and I called it quits after a very painful few wears. Makes me sick cuz I bought two sizes to make sure I had the right fit...for some dumb reason kept the smaller size returning the size that actually would’ve fit best SMH. Reminds me I need to put them up on eBay now that it’s boot season. Really nice boots not very comfortable though.
not very comfy? whaaaaaaat!!!!!! man i wore these the entire day trekking around NYC and i was chilling man

I bought the brown suede pair a while back too. They don’t break in all too much.
hennessy hennessy I think I remember you getting your pair. I recommended not sizing down. Was your true size too small?

Brown suede joints were fire.

lol i remember last szn in the high end thread and all the boot goodness

Go on their Instagram page to see the real colors in person. Went to their flagship location and the brown is more red.

Why not just buy black leather timbs...? Especially since they’ll be on sale around this time.

Back
Top Bottom