Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Browsing the past few pages and I can vouch heavy for team undershirt. Was in a wedding two weekends ago in 100° heat and by wearing a thin v-neck undershirt, kept my dress shirt dry while multiple other dudes were looking like Sean Miller in the NCAA tournament.

I also wear a deep v neck under my polos daily to work, can still leave two buttons undone and look sharp but not ruin the polos and dress shirts as quickly.

I also popped in to ask... anyone have recommendations on some dress pants and chinos that are tapered but can fit some strong legs? I’m really struggling out here being a 32-33 waist but having an athletic build. My old 484 chinos have become painted on my thighs as I’ve added some additional muscle :/

Most recent purchase was some BR chinos and the tapered leg is great, waist fits great, but the thighs and butt are pulling already.

Browsing the past few pages and I can vouch heavy for team undershirt. Was in a wedding two weekends ago in 100° heat and by wearing a thin v-neck undershirt, kept my dress shirt dry while multiple other dudes were looking like Sean Miller in the NCAA tournament.

I also wear a deep v neck under my polos daily to work, can still leave two buttons undone and look sharp but not ruin the polos and dress shirts as quickly.
What brand deep v necks are they? Been looking to get some

I also popped in to ask... anyone have recommendations on some dress pants and chinos that are tapered but can fit some strong legs? I’m really struggling out here being a 32-33 waist but having an athletic build. My old 484 chinos have become painted on my thighs as I’ve added some additional muscle :/

Most recent purchase was some BR chinos and the tapered leg is great, waist fits great, but the thighs and butt are pulling already.

Big fan of the BR Aiden Slim Core Temp pants. Plenty of room in the seat and thighs.

What is everyone wearing for business casual attire here in the summer. My wife suggested I try some Lululemon dress pants but can't see myself dropping $128 dollars on a pair. I'm thinking some comfortable chinos that are comfortable and breathable in this summer heat.

I have a pair of Lulu Commission pants but they haven’t gotten much wear this summer. They’re pretty thick for a technical pant IMO. Try the Dry Ex EZY ankle pants from Uniqlo, those have been my go to for the last two summers and they fare well in the heat.

how do folks feel about brooks shirts?

copped some on sale but my luck hasn’t been great on their sizing. milano was too tight, but regent seemed too baggy. quality was decent though.

Nudies. I used to hate heavily on them but they’ve turned into my favorite pair.

I forgot they made raw denim lol, only nudies I ever own was the dry black coated denim which I still have till this day. I always loved they black jeans that got shiny after a while but once they stopped making them I haven’t look at them since.

Any recommendations on where I can find a simple white dress shirt with a nice, substantial collar so I can wear it unbottoned at the top without a tie (under a suit jacket)?

Any recommendations on where I can find a simple white dress shirt with a nice, substantial collar so I can wear it unbottoned at the top without a tie (under a suit jacket)?

One of my favorites is actually a Nordstrom Rack brand shirt. It's a year or 2 old though so doubt I could find the name / model

Express makes good white dress shirts. They're having a 50% sale currently, I believe

Yep got 3 of the 1mx shirts for 80 bucks awhile back. Got tons of compliments for a regular slim shirt.

Ordered a Kando suit from uniqlo. Nice that they offer hemming on online orders now.

Not sure if the sale is still going on but I just ordered 3 shirts from spier and mackay to replace some shirts I’ve been wearing from Amazon’s house brand (Buttoned Down). Collars on these look pretty substantial from what I’ve seen in person and online.

i tried the kando pants and no bueno from the static cling...liked the idea/look but polyester is not my friend

Not sure if the sale is still going on but I just ordered 3 shirts from spier and mackay to replace some shirts I’ve been wearing from Amazon’s house brand (Buttoned Down). Collars on these look pretty substantial from what I’ve seen in person and online.

Did your Spier shirts ship yet? As far as I can tell mine haven’t and it’s been a week plus :lol:

Did your Spier shirts ship yet? As far as I can tell mine haven’t and it’s been a week plus :lol:

Yep, tracking says they should get here on Thursday. One of the shirts I ordered was out of stock so they contacted me to choose a replacement. Order shipped out right after. Might be worth contacting customer service.

Yep, tracking says they should get here on Thursday. One of the shirts I ordered was out of stock so they contacted me to choose a replacement. Order shipped out right after. Might be worth contacting customer service.

I just realize they sent two different tracking numbers. One has said label created for a week, the other says its en route.

Their customer service still needs work.

Back
Top Bottom