Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They already rich and famous. They just wanna be eccentric, stand out, and get attention. Also probably don't dress well anyway.

Who are you all talking about specifically, Bron and Russ?

There are some NBA-ers with good style. Kelly Oubre, Kevin Love, Shai Gilgous Alexander, etc.

Do the Express shirts have collar buttons?

Greatest investment in business casual accessories is magnetic collar stays.
Bought them over 5 years ago. Can’t stress how much time and money these things have saved me over the years.
When I first bought them it revived old dress shirts with jacked up collars

image.jpg

Very few places in the world that I have visited that can rival the beauty of Santorini and Mykonos.

Santorini for sure, i wasnt tooo impressed by Mykonos, but it was still really nice, Santorinis landscapes tho....something straight out of a dream.

Do you guys recommend the suits from JCrew or JCrew Factory?

Looking for a budget friendly summer suit for a wedding in September.

My only complaint about Suit Supply is that the pricing doesn't work out to be much cheaper if you don't have typical proportions. For example, yes it's true you can get a suit for $300-400, but if you look at the "Mix and Match" size options, most of them are $600, which puts it in J Crew category for me.

My lower body is a lot more built than my upper, so the pants on the standard SS suits never fit me.

Last edited:
My only complaint about Suit Supply is that the pricing doesn't work out to be much cheaper if you don't have typical proportions. For example, yes it's true you can get a suit for $300-400, but if you look at the "Mix and Match" size options, most of them are $600, which puts it in J Crew category for me.

My lower body is a lot more built than my upper, so the pants on the standard SS suits never fit me.

But a $600 Suit Supply suit >>> $600 JCrew suit

Back
Top Bottom