Dressing Better Vol 2.0

85CCEFAA-0A1C-4173-ACAB-AE01D7EEEC28.jpeg

Bought this suit for a wedding , only issue is I only have brown shoes from Meermin .

I can’t see myself wearing brown shoes with this suit . My only option is to buy these or some black loafers from deltoro
0C60C3FE-FF3B-4DA6-9E10-10B9BD4C0222.jpeg

Do you live in the south? Just curious, I almost bought that same suit but decided against it. A little too prep/trad and I didn’t think I could pull it off.

Brown shoes are fine, I’d probably go with some lace ups over double monks. Black slippers from deltoro would not go with that suit at all.

Do you live in the south? Just curious, I almost bought that same suit but decided against it. A little too prep/trad and I didn’t think I could pull it off.

Brown shoes are fine, I’d probably go with some lace ups over double monks. Black slippers from deltoro would not go with that suit at all.

Yea bro I’m in miami ! I have a wedding in a week or so .. brown shoes it is ! Thanks for your input .

Yea bro I’m in miami ! I have a wedding in a week or so .. brown shoes it is ! Thanks for your input .

That seersucker should keep you cool at that wedding!

Speaking of keeping cool, mizzen and main is running a sale right now. I have a couple of their shirts and they feel great in the warmer months - they’re basically button up shirts made with tech fabric. They only make standard sizes though.

https://www.mizzenandmain.com/collections/birthday-sale

So i bought a few buckmason T shirts a few years ago. And i recently bought one from the sale they ran a few months ago and realized that the tag says made in china on the new one. I googled it and found out that they moved their production to Asia. I was slightly put off and kind of feel slightly duped. Part of the reason i was willing to pay the higher prices for their shirts was, in part, because they were made in the USA.

Guess i will be trying UniformLA. Any other brands that are made in the US for easy basics

Anyone have any suggestions on where to find a belt?

I bought some copper calf skin oxfords off of Meermin, and having a hard time finding a matching belt.

99FEB96F-7D4D-421F-9C1A-91535EF7FB14.png
C949BF44-87C3-4B28-AA7C-B999BF4A6908.png
Check again.

Edit, looks like the .es site is showing the full stock. My fault.

Anyone got any recommendations for how you're storing your clothes? My closet is out of space and I'm looking to buy something else that I'll just have somewhere in my bedroom. Need it for basically everything...shirts, jackets, pants, socks, boxers, etc.

About to just buy a random shelf unit from IKEA.

Do anybody have wood wood t-shirts? How is the sizing? I'm 172 65 kg, usually S in Nike, but their athletic cut tees fit me slightly on a smaller side. And size M in asos regular cut t-shirts fit me perfect. Can I get away with wood wood in medium, or it will be too big?

Any recommendations for a daily watch? Currently gotta Apple Watch... just want something new...budget is $500-800.

You guys ever taper any of your suit pants? I bought a suit from suit supply and had the pants hemmed, but I’m thinking about taking them to my tailor and have her tapering them just a little.

I had a dream last night that I was at suit supply and the guy was looking at me like I was crazy for asking about such a thing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom