Dressing Better Vol 2.0

For the people who usually buy from Suit Supply , I’m thinking about grabbing a few suits on their sale for the summer .

I’m 5’11 198 pounds muscular, should I go with 40R or 42R ( and risk asking someone to tailor the suit for me )

I also bought this slim fit suit from
Jcrew in a 42r , hasn’t come yet .

I have a wedding to go to in about two weeks and I don't really want to wear any of my meermin shoes. I'll be in a suit, does anyone have any suggestions of other shoes I can wear? Lower end of the pricing scale preferred as idk what other use I will have for them.

D2EC438B-5193-4BFB-9FD1-D55C7C04502C.jpeg
Can anyone identify what brand makes these style of pants? Thanks in advance!

Yeah but levi’s have 3m on the inseams.

That pic is from cole haan, maybe the pants are from that brand.

For the people who usually buy from Suit Supply , I’m thinking about grabbing a few suits on their sale for the summer .

I’m 5’11 198 pounds muscular, should I go with 40R or 42R ( and risk asking someone to tailor the suit for me )

I also bought this slim fit suit from
Jcrew in a 42r , hasn’t come yet .
42r

but you should measure yourself and use the sizing chart

I have a wedding to go to in about two weeks and I don't really want to wear any of my meermin shoes. I'll be in a suit, does anyone have any suggestions of other shoes I can wear? Lower end of the pricing scale preferred as idk what other use I will have for them.
why? just out of curiosity

is it outdoors?
meermins are really durable

I just got my first pair of meermims. They have scratches on each side of both shoes, and they’re a little tight. I’m pretty disappointed. The return policy looks like a headache.

On the plus side they’re beautiful shoes, and I still have plenty of time before the wedding to get the situation resolved

I just got my first pair of meermims. They have scratches on each side of both shoes, and they’re a little tight. I’m pretty disappointed. The return policy looks like a headache.

On the plus side they’re beautiful shoes, and I still have plenty of time before the wedding to get the situation resolved
Reach out to them with pictures. If they are not deep scratches though, a polish should remedy your dilemma.

why? just out of curiosity

is it outdoors?
meermins are really durable
I just feel like no one's going to be wearing shoes everyones going to be wearing loafers and I don't wanna look out of place. The reception is outside.

85CCEFAA-0A1C-4173-ACAB-AE01D7EEEC28.jpeg

Bought this suit for a wedding , only issue is I only have brown shoes from Meermin .

I can’t see myself wearing brown shoes with this suit . My only option is to buy these or some black loafers from deltoro
0C60C3FE-FF3B-4DA6-9E10-10B9BD4C0222.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom