Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Sizing on Boston’s? How’s the comfort/sizing with socks?
I’ve never owned a pair of Birkenstocks.

Sizing on Boston’s? How’s the comfort/sizing with socks?
I’ve never owned a pair of Birkenstocks.

I’m a 10 on brannock sizing, sz 11 with all Nike trainers and 10.5 vans/cons. I went with a euro 44/11 in the Boston’s and I wear only with socks . They are comfort af right out the box imo, but I did wear boots/Red Wings two weeks prior :lol:

Much appreciated. Going to grab a pair now.
Working from home’s got me on a totally different vibe. I like it.

Quarantine conference call fit from earlier in the week

3F7E2102-346B-4FB7-88D5-0DE3639945AC.jpeg

Nike 3/4 yoga pants have been a game changer during this quarantine. Max comfort.

Decided on a pair of black Allen Edmonds bit loafers. Nordstrom had them for 50% off so it was tough to pass that up. Been happy with all the products I have from them.

What brand if any do you guys have experience with when it comes to distressed black denim. Everytime I'm ready to buy my go to never has anything I like.

For distressed black denim, I would recommend Amiri. They are currently having a 50 percent sale going on. Sz up btw unless you got extremely skinny legs

I’ll vouch for the meermin unlined loafers
that’s all I wear now
They have also started to use their flex soles on their unlined loafer which I’m interested in. The outsole is said to be very flexible and their insole is supposed to be memory foam :nerd:

And meermin is letting people do a custom unlined loafer right now that ends this weekend.
anyone copping? Pretty good amount of options and the price is the same.
sfc415 sfc415

I did end up buying the unlined loafers. Haven't worn them outside of my backyard yet, but yeah, 100x more comfortable than standard Meermin shoes. No break in needed

hmmmm i may look into meermin loafers. I've been contemplating my nex work shoes

Decided on a pair of black Allen Edmonds bit loafers. Nordstrom had them for 50% off so it was tough to pass that up. Been happy with all the products I have from them.

The Verona II? If so, those are nice.

Heard AEs Italian leathers are more supple/softer from the stateside offerings.

My girl copped me da snuff suede lace up boots. i may doe a leather loafer. which suede jawn did u cop?

I believe these ones. They weren't called "polo suede" a couple years back when I got them though.

I believe these ones. They weren't called "polo suede" a couple years back when I got them though.
ima put that pon my wish list. i have leather double monks on the same last and the heel cuts bad for me.

Back
Top Bottom