Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone know where I can find these pants? Have no clue where to even look or what they’re called

6D7F5D07-0E6C-4363-ACBC-E707AF0DBB14.png

Could be Fear of God cargos?

Have some patagonia baggies but both my pairs are 7 inch. Tried 5 inch and had to return them. When i sat down in them they legit became briefs :lol:

Any hip to Eric Emanuel shorts? Really liked the latest lightning bolt release but missed out. From everything I have read they fit a little small. I am a 32-33 range of waist and most people have said go L over M

Highest I can do is 6.5 inseam on shorts. I’ve always wanted a pair of EE shorts but heard and seen that they’re somewhat sheer. Rather spend same amount on some MN authentic shorts. But know I’m gonna cave on a the next sick EE pattern

Have some patagonia baggies but both my pairs are 7 inch. Tried 5 inch and had to return them. When i sat down in them they legit became briefs :lol:

Any hip to Eric Emanuel shorts? Really liked the latest lightning bolt release but missed out. From everything I have read they fit a little small. I am a 32-33 range of waist and most people have said go L over M
I have some from last summer. Size up 1 from whatever you normally wear in bball shorts to get a slightly more relaxed fit but still the cropped look that these are intended for. But JE shorts over EE anyday IMO

I have some from last summer. Size up 1 from whatever you normally wear in bball shorts to get a slightly more relaxed fit but still the cropped look that these are intended for. But JE shorts over EE anyday IMO

I regret passing on the JE shorts that were on sale during black friday.
But appreciate the feedback will grab a pair of JE's if the price and design is right. Mesh shorts is def my next purchase just need to find some that i really like

According to the press release its chapter 11 backrupcy not chapter 7. Its a debt restructure to allow them to be a viable company into the future.

they have been going down way before COVID this just pushed them over the edge. I expect the normal sale on sale. But not "the flashening" type sale

The pairs you have seem like they have actual good quality material. I wonder about the practice shorts? If no lining, I just don't see how they're worth $200
The Game Shorts are very good quality. Can't speak for the practice shorts though. Just look like normal mesh. Similar to a couple pairs I have from Chalk Line.

Yeah there are some practice shorts that are on sale and not bad price wise...but the game shorts...too rich for my blood right now

Back
Top Bottom